Halp Politics, Politics, Politics... (Not THE abortion thread, but an abortion of a thread nonetheless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, dumbass. He wasn't. No one paid any attention to him unless he had stolen their money in exchange for "classes" or hadn't paid them his taxes.

Until a year and a half ago, or so, he was a joke. Now he is a joke in power
Are you new to this country? Donald Trump has been relevant in the political world for going on 30 years. Both sides have kissed his ass, attended his functions, hit him up for campaign contributions, the Reform Party handed him their nomination if he wanted it in 2000 and he would have been on the ballot in all 50 states.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Are you new to this country? Donald Trump has been relevant in the political world for going on 30 years. Both sides have kissed his ass, attended his functions, hit him up for campaign contributions, the Reform Party handed him their nomination if he wanted it in 2000 and he would have been on the ballot in all 50 states.
Oooooooo.... The Reform Party!

Good job "proving" his relevance.

All the presidents before him were pretty much cut from the same cloth.
This guy is coming from left field with a new plan

Yeah it's NOT what anyone is used to but fuck everything/one before him has pretty much failed.

He's a successful business man for a reason. Maybe the USA needs this.
Chill out, grab a craft beer and some popcorn and have faith and jump out of that sheep herd you're lost in

Sent from Single-Land

You yelled at us (America) for him winning.
Now you're yelling at us for not giving him a chance?

I'm so confused ...

:case:

:lol: obviously both will cease to exist. vanish in thin air.
That's not what I was implying. You want to kick a state out of the union that is a net contributor to the federal tax base.

I was implying that the revenue would be gone. Which, logically makes sense - you remove a state from the union, it no longer either contributes or depends on the federal tax base.

But hey, you can keep that 6-shooter aimed at your foot because "land of fruits and nuts and flakes" and libruls who don't agree with your views. It's no skin off my nose.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Oooooooo.... The Reform Party!

Good job "proving" his relevance.
You may not like him but calling him irrelevant until a year and a half ago is as ignorant as saying George Soros was irrelevant until Moveon.org. it's just plain false. Heads of states, presidents, former presidents, senators, ect. don't take meetings with you, show up to your events, invite you to their events, beg for your endorsement, and so on for 3 decades if you're an irrelevant nobody.

You may not like him but calling him irrelevant until a year and a half ago is as ignorant as saying George Soros was irrelevant until Moveon.org. it's just plain false. Heads of states, presidents, former presidents, senators, ect. don't take meetings with you, show up to your events, invite you to their events, beg for your endorsement, and so on for 3 decades if you're an irrelevant nobody.
Its about scale. The attention you're talking about is 500, maybe 1000 people, for a month or two as they plan their business and campaign trips. The attention that keeks and I were talking about is worldwide for the next four years.

To your group he's been relevant for a while. To the rest of the world he's been a footnote centered around various types of economic instability.

Deny that as much as you want, doesn't change anything

No, dumbass. He wasn't. No one paid any attention to him unless he had stolen their money in exchange for "classes" or hadn't paid them his taxes.

Until a year and a half ago, or so, he was a joke. Now he is a joke in power

I love when you resort to name calling during a debate.
It SCREAMS: Waaaaah no one is listening to my shitty invalid point so I shall call them names

Settle down Fancy Boy, and get your head out of your ass, for ONCE

Sent from Single-Land

Status
Not open for further replies.