Halp Politics, Politics, Politics... (Not THE abortion thread, but an abortion of a thread nonetheless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one will work out and here is why. If it lies and doesn't give anything to homeless veterans a lot of people would riot. People in this country want our vets looked after
No one gives a fuck about vets in this country except other vets. Everyone talks big about supporting the vets, but when it comes time to step up no one actually cares enough to do so.

As an aside, this guy is a bit of a local icon of sorts. My SO loves him. He's so old sometimes she refers to him as a WW-1 vet and I have to correct her.

The woman that was watching over him got into her 80's and had to start taking care of herself and she's young enough to be his daughter.

His secret to such longevity?.......Start every morning with a shot of whiskey in your coffee.

I think the dude is pickled.

Oorah.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings
As an aside, this guy is a bit of a local icon of sorts. My SO loves him. He's so old sometimes she refers to him as a WW-1 vet and I have to correct her.

The woman that was watching over him got into her 80's and had to start taking care of herself and she's young enough to be his daughter.

His secret to such longevity?.......Start every morning with a shot of whiskey in your coffee.

I think the dude is pickled.

Oorah.

I'll start that if I hit 80.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.