Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guises, me again

what are your thoughts on Obama’s BFF running for office in 2020?

how many of y’all are crying about this and how many of y’all are happy about this (happy? do any americans actually know how to be happy ?)
How does he measure up to your Cheeto in Charge?

Joe Biden looks like a nice old rich white man who doesn’t grab wemenz by the pussy. i hope he wins

He'd be president now if he would have run in 2016. If he wins the nomination I'd vote for him. He's not perfect but better than Trump.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
hi guises, me again

what are your thoughts on Obama’s BFF running for office in 2020?

how many of y’all are crying about this and how many of y’all are happy about this (happy? do any americans actually know how to be happy ?)
How does he measure up to your Cheeto in Charge?

Joe Biden looks like a nice old rich white man who doesn’t grab wemenz by the pussy. i hope he wins
Ehhhh...

I remember waaaayyyy way back, one of Dad's friends saying that he would have voted for Ross Perot if he had just made up his mind and stayed in the race (apparently he was in the race, then he announced he dropped out, then months later he announced he was back in, this was 92 I think.)

That's kind of what I feel about Joey Boy. I like him, but it feels like he isnt taking it seriously?

No clue on his stances either, which doesn't help. Personally I'm keeping an eye on Bernie, then Warren, then Penis Anal-Gauge.

g5mqbjjl5ju21.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Status
Not open for further replies.