Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no clue how great or how bad a contributor I am. How could you? You immediately dismiss anything and everything I say.

If you'd have a legitimate conversation even half the time I'd be willing to accept that judgment from you.
I get this from Amstel too. The aura of arrogance and "I know better than you" makes conversations pretty one sided. Plus, it's just exhausting when we criticize this behavior and all he does is say that we're doing it too.

Deflection at its finest.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
If we abolish ICE, we will do what about immigration?
Go back to what we did an entire 15 years ago and let DOJ handle it?

When you create a permanent paramilitary force and give it a mission they have to achieve, then they'll get defunded if they don't achieve that mission. At that point they start to create work for themselves if they dont have it. Then you get American citizens being sent to countries they never lived in because some fuck in a uniform decided they weren't white enough.

If we abolish ICE, we will do what about immigration?

Put things back into the hands of the other agencies that existed prior to ICE being formed. The Border Patrol, INS, Homeland Security can pick up a little, etc. iCE didn’t happen until after 9/11, when our fear of the brown guys was at its peak.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
A fence, basically, is what I understand.

It's like a child who has been screaming for a Disney vacation, but is pacified with a five cent tootsie roll.
A really expensive tootsie roll. Can you imagine a tootsie roll costing more than a 5th of a Disney vacation?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.