Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Trump is still a fat slob who eats well done steaks and doesn't exercise.
p5zt8hy1dff21.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
Trump broke into my house, you know.

He ate a whole tub of margarine, and a bunch of dry cat food went missing too. The gf suspects he microwaved the margarine and dumped the cat food into it, then chowed down.

Not that I haven't done that in the past, but come on, do you think that someone who does this sort of thing is worthy of being the leader of the free world? Come on.

He ate a whole tub of margarine, and a bunch of dry cat food went missing too. The gf suspects he microwaved the margarine and dumped the cat food into it, then chowed down.

Not that I haven't done that in the past, but come on, do you think that someone who does this sort of thing is worthy of being the leader of the free world? Come on.
GEE 2020 - GEE, how bad could it BEE?:)

Last edited:

Sounds like a keto dieter going on a binge

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Status
Not open for further replies.