Status
Not open for further replies.
58lrdzmsfp921.png

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
  • Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138

Weird.

I was gonna write a thing about the money part of it like that the other day using the median income of 62k and $85.
Either side could explain it like that so people can understand, then blame the other side for screwing everything up over something so paltry but they dont. They all rely on people getting dazzled by zeros.

Most people can't grasp the concept of what $1000000000 or $1000000000000 really is but they know what getting in a fight over a half days pay is.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I wish they would actually start properly separating all of these so called numbers of illegals aliens. I constantly see people quote well this number of illegals did this. And this number did that. When the reality is a large part if not a majority of these so called illegals didn’t run across the border. Most are on over stayed Visas so they came in the proper way and just didn’t leave. So some wall is not going to impact that at all.

I wish they would actually start properly separating all of these so called numbers of illegals aliens. I constantly see people quote well this number of illegals did this. And this number did that. When the reality is a large part if not a majority of these so called illegals didn’t run across the border. Most are on over stayed Visas so they came in the proper way and just didn’t leave. So some wall is not going to impact that at all.

MAGAS aren’t smart enough for that.

Also, if anyone wants to keep drugs out, inspect every cargo container that comes into our sea ports.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.