Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. The proper phrasing would be

“Did the Obamacare math formula that did exactly that bug you, or was it OK because he’s a democrat?”

Careful. You may be considered to be kind of racist the way you worded that.
:lol: Oh, no. I meant black. Anyone who questioned/s him ever was/is never called someone exposing a mathematical shortcoming. They were called racist.

Also, apparently he's the kind of person some people would want in their life even though those same actions from someone else throws them into fits of hypocrisy. :fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
:lol: Oh, no. I meant black. Anyone who questioned/s him ever was/is never called someone exposing a mathematical shortcoming. They were called racist.

Also, apparently he's the kind of person some people would want in their life even though those same actions from someone else throws them into fits of hypocrisy. :fly:
I think the ACA is fundamentally, mathematically flawed, but a necessary step towards an actual healthcare system like NHS or CanadaCare.

Last edited:
We already have medicaid. obamacare was a power-grab. nothing more.

I think the ACA is fundamentally, mathematically flawed, but a necessary step towards an actual healthcare system like NHS or CanadaCare.

Except we lead, they follow in our wake.

Stop advocating for the nanny state. The VA sucks.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
We already have medicaid. obamacare was a power-grab. nothing more.

Except we lead, they follow in our wake.

Stop advocating for the nanny state. The VA sucks.

As usual, govt program starts with good intentions then immediately gets swallowed in the usual bureaucracy of creating 14 new branches of departments to oversee the other 14 branches and why not throw a couple new departments in there too all run by people who've only ever dealt in pissing away other people's money then come the election campaign donations and corporate kickbacks and people are getting milked and fucked out of the very thing this was all supposed to help then along come more good intentions and well we're on the right track it just needs more oversight and a little restructuring so we'll fix that with some more inefficient red tape and have some more people oversee other people who are overseeing other people and just give it a chance and we're really working hard on this and maybe sometime after you're dead we'll get it figured out by hamstringing everybody up and down the chain so bad you have to sit on hold for an entire day just so the 4th supervisor you get to speak with can tell you the 5th supervisor from that other department you have a phone appointment with next Thursday can tell you your problem gets handled by another department let me transfer you and here we go again.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.