Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
"TOTAL exoneration" to "TOTAL bullshit" in record time

If @Amstel thought John Kerry was a flipflopper, he's probably got steam lines coming off of his head now.

Oh wait, the flipflopper has an (R) party affiliation. False alarm, @Amstel don't care.

See, it's this type of liberal delusion that is wildly amusing, and continues to make my days.

totally exonerated on totally bullshit claims. But feel free to twist it into something easy for liberals to digest - Like carrot puree babyfood.

:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Anyone got odds on whether Amstel is incredibly stupid or just happy that Trump seems to be getting away with obvious shit?

Does he believe his own bullshit?

4c0yghp06ot21.jpg

Obama's tweet on the New Zealand attack.
"Michelle and I send our condolences to the people of New Zealand. We grieve with you and the Muslim community. All of us must stand against hatred in all its forms."

you guys notice how obongo refuses to say christians but has no problem saying muslims were attacked?

Rudy on Press the Meat yesterday was pretty fun! I don’t know which bodily fluids were most prevalent on the desk after that segment, his sweat or his saliva?

And yeah, imagine a Clinton spokesperson or attorney going on all those Sunday shows saying there isn’t anything wrong with getting info from Russia.

That’s what I don’t get. If Clinton was in Drumph’s position, everyone including the left would be pissed. There aren’t that many republicans concerned with Russian involvement.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and adi
That’s what I don’t get. If Clinton was in Drumph’s position, everyone including the left would be pissed. There aren’t that many republicans concerned with Russian involvement.
Immi, let's not play 'the left is righteous.' Republicans are concerned that there was russian involvement (like they've been concerned in years past).

You *may* recall Romney's 2012 warning in a national presidential debate that *democrat* obama wasn't concerned about.

What you're *NOT* seeing is wild blame shifting from republicans because
1)the democrats can't handle the 2016 loss to an election rigged in their favor,
2)NOR losing a rigged 2+yr rigged investigation.

Liberals are still having an amusingly tough time getting through the Denial phase aboiut the 2016 election. Those 5 steps of grief are gonna be rough - and yet, for others, satisfactorily amusing.

• Gravy
Rudy on Press the Meat yesterday was pretty fun! I don’t know which bodily fluids were most prevalent on the desk after that segment, his sweat or his saliva?

And yeah, imagine a Clinton spokesperson or attorney going on all those Sunday shows saying there isn’t anything wrong with getting info from Russia.

Party/power over country is the simple explanation. Are you talking Republican officials or voters?

Last edited:
4c0yghp06ot21.jpg

Obama's tweet on the New Zealand attack.
"Michelle and I send our condolences to the people of New Zealand. We grieve with you and the Muslim community. All of us must stand against hatred in all its forms."

you guys notice how obongo refuses to say christians but has no problem saying muslims were attacked?
What I do notice is that you didn't point out the differences in Trumps responses to the two incidents.

he left is righteous.' Republicans are concerned that there was russian involvement (like they've been concerned in years past).

The majority of republicans seem to be disputing the fact that Russia had any involvement at all, including the cyber angle.

You *may* recall Romney's 2012 warning in a national presidential debate that *democrat* obama wasn't concerned about.

I recall Romney bringing up the Russians during a debate, but it wasn’t in the context of election interference. It was concerning global conflict and our focus at the time was Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan.

he democrats can't handle the 2016 loss to an election rigged in their favor

The only part of the election that was “rigged” was Bernie not being given a fair shake. Nothing about the general election was “rigged” in my opinion, but influenced for sure.

NOR losing a rigged 2+yr rigged investigatio

Investigations are NOT won or lost.

The majority of your points there are straight from right wing talking points and not based in facts of any kind.

The majority of republicans seem to be disputing the fact that Russia had any involvement at all, including the cyber angle.
where do you come up with this claim?? Sounds like generically broad liberal talking points.

I recall Romney bringing up the Russians during a debate, but it wasn’t in the context of election interference. It was concerning global conflict and our focus at the time was Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan.
So interfering with our elections doesn't help russia geopolitically? That Romney was intentionally leaving out tactics that help russia geopolitically? Sounds like you're doing your best to dodge here.

The only part of the election that was “rigged” was Bernie not being given a fair shake. Nothing about the general election was “rigged” in my opinion, but influenced for sure.
rigged/influenced. Semantics.

Investigations are NOT won or lost.
The investigation was an emotional bet by liberals that Trump colluded to explain away why they lost 2016. Liberals lost that bet too.

The majority of your points there are straight from right wing talking points and not based in facts of any kind.
Dude, I get that it's been a rough week for hardcore liberals, but your points sound like CNN trying to dispute reality. There's a reason their already low viewership is dropping like a rock.

well... its broke. So the statement is still technically correct.
And to be fair, she is talking about how privatization is not the solution to making it better, which is true. What she meant, if you actually read the speech, is not what she said, nor is it the soundbite that came the speech.

well... its broke. So the statement is still technically correct.
Could you memo that to her?
from the article:​
“[T]here’s some things that we’re hearing today, there’s some themes we’ve got coming out, and especially when it comes to the VA, all I can think of is that classic refrain that my parents always told me growing up. Which is that, ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it,'” she said last week in little-noticed comments made during a town hall event in New York City.​
She continued, saying (emphasis mine), “And — exactly, don’t fix it. And ... that is their opening approach that we have seen when it comes to privatization, is the idea that this thing that isn’t broken, this thing that provides the highest quality care to our veterans somehow needs to be fixed, optimized, tinkered with, until — until we don’t even recognize it anymore.”​

I did the underlining. . .

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.