Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the guy's said anything in public along those lines.
No, and I'm definitely not saying he's saying the president is 100% in the clear. Just not enough to prosecute the president even if he could. Trump definitely doesn't come out of this looking squeaky clean and completely innocent. If anything we see his administration is even more of a cluster fuck than originally thought.

I think it was written with this in mind.

On the other hand, what would definitively clear things up to close the collusion/obstruction topic? 'Cuz, I don't think there's anything.

I get the feeling there probably is some stuff one could argue is obstruction but it's the sort of nebulous he said/she said proving intentions type stuff that could be tied up in courts and appeals for years and years.

Mueller be like fuck it I'm too old for this shit, y'all deal with it.

At Trump's age he might be dead by the time it worked its way all the way through to a conclusion you couldn't appeal anymore.

Right, like Obama using exec privilege to hide Fast & Furious info.

I get the feeling that the definition of 'obstruction' now is "if you don't admit to it, you're obstructing."

Yeah but supplying weapons to cartels is no big deal though, right? Probably just some workplace violence.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Amstel
On the other hand, what would definitively clear things up to close the collusion/obstruction topic? '

Collusion; I’m okay with the report saying no actual collusion could be found, if that’s what it actually says. What has and still bothers me is how hard it became to investigate because of

Obstruction- from what I’ve heard (since I can’t read) is Trump supporting media says he’s totally cleared, the left media ads he’s not cleared at all, and the “never Trumper”s seem to be the maddest about the obstruction part. According to them, there are at least ten instances of Obstruction described in the report.

Even some Trump supporter-types have held their noses and admitted that Barr is acting more like a personal attorney than a USAG.

Will you be okay when enough people have read the full report that it becomes evident that the president is a crooked shitheel and doesn’t deserve to BE president?

83d6il9g88t21.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
I get the feeling there probably is some stuff one could argue is obstruction but it's the sort of nebulous he said/she said proving intentions type stuff that could be tied up in courts and appeals for years and years.

Mueller be like fuck it I'm too old for this shit, y'all deal with it.

At Trump's age he might be dead by the time it worked its way all the way through to a conclusion you couldn't appeal anymore.
Watch wrestling, its less scripted & better executed

Collusion; I’m okay with the report saying no actual collusion could be found, if that’s what it actually says. What has and still bothers me is how hard it became to investigate because of

Obstruction- from what I’ve heard (since I can’t read) is Trump supporting media says he’s totally cleared, the left media ads he’s not cleared at all, and the “never Trumper”s seem to be the maddest about the obstruction part. According to them, there are at least ten instances of Obstruction described in the report.

Even some Trump supporter-types have held their noses and admitted that Barr is acting more like a personal attorney than a USAG.

Will you be okay when enough people have read the full report that it becomes evident that the president is a crooked shitheel and doesn’t deserve to BE president?
Intent couldn't be established for criminal conspiracy. For instance: Jr. got off because he is simply too stupid to know he was doing a crime.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
One of the oddest arguments I’ve heard spew from the hatebox is “How can there be obstruction if there wasn’t a crime committed in the first place?”

Local hate show had a former federal prosecutor on and when they asked him about that, he laughed and said he charged people with obstruction all the time for just that, obstructing an investigation, usually money crimes. Even when hedge fund guys etc are doing everything above board, they lie like crazy because they aren’t 100% sure.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.