Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Sarah Sanders on the TV. She got new eyebrows. They appear to be a lighter shade than Stephen Miller’s hair was.

Quoth the orange mental giant:
"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked."​
So...
Yep. The liberal scam was fucking with him.

And now the hunter has become the hunted.

Meanwhile, you can still cling to your tabloid media, since this didn't pan out very well for you. . .

:nev:

I'm content to wait for the results of the independent counsel. Are you?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Yep. The liberal scam was fucking with him.

And now the hunter has become the hunted.

Meanwhile, you can still cling to your tabloid media, since this didn't pan out very well for you. . .

:nev:
I'm not sure you read the same report I did.

But you go ahead and take your victory lap. I'll have the participant ribbon ready for you at the end, snowflake.

I'm not sure you read the same report I did.

But you go ahead and take your victory lap. I'll have the participant ribbon ready for you at the end, snowflake.
No collusion, no obstruction.

Your desperation is showing.

Your hopes were repeatedly killed throughout the movie. You should watch it again and hope the ending changes this time. :lol:

Liberal clingers be like:
A blonde woman told a friend that she bet twenty-five dollars on a football game and lost fifty dollars. Her friend asked, “How did you do that?” The blonde replied, “Well, I lost twenty-five dollars on the game and twenty-five on the replay.”

carry on. :fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
So I take it everyone here read this entire 400 page report last night and nobody is just going off a few excerpts or what somebody on TV or Twitter told them it says.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Jehannum
So I take it everyone here read this entire 400 page report last night and nobody is just going off a few excerpts or what somebody on TV or Twitter told them it says.
When you cut through the bullshit both sides are flinging around what I've gotten out of it is Mueller basically kicked the can to Congress and said I'm not going to press charges against him but if you want to try and impeach him here ya go. And of course Congress will do nothing.

When you cut through the bullshit both sides are flinging around what I've gotten out of it is Mueller basically kicked the can to Congress and said I'm not going to press charges against him but if you want to try and impeach him here ya go. And of course Congress will do nothing.
He said that based on current DOJ policy he cant press charges. Because he is still a sitting president. Slight difference between the two.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD

That's pretty much what I've gotten out of it so far as well.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I think it's fair game to listen to both sides grab what their teams have concluded is 'meaningful' & see what they say.

It seems Mueller did the equivalent of the confession meme. "here's what happened, and while gossipy, it's still not a sin."

What I gathered from news interviews and things pretty much boiled down to on the collusion part the Russians were trying to influence various things but you can't claim actual intent or an active conspiracy because the people in the campaign were too dumb to know they were being trolled.

Then on the obstruction no real concrete conclusion either way and literally kick the can down the road.

I'll read the report a piece at a time here and there just out of curiosity if nothing else but all in all it seems like not much is gonna change. Just leaves everything open for lots more poo flinging.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Status
Not open for further replies.