Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad again. I forgot you always think you're smarter than everyone, regardless of topic. I'd have better luck turning @Amstel liberal.
Since you won't bother to look at the numbers yourself, we're bouncing along the same employment numbers wrt population as we have been since the bottom dropped out in 2008.

But yay, the idiot box gave you something to cheer for, something you haven't been able to do since before that scary black man took your worthless insurance away.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Since you won't bother to look at the numbers yourself, we're bouncing along the same employment numbers wrt population as we have been since the bottom dropped out in 2008.

But yay, the idiot box gave you something to cheer for, something you haven't been able to do since before that scary black man took your worthless insurance away.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
He's fucking me over! She's fucking me over! They're fucking me over! Everyone is fucking me over!

Twitter told me so!
They're fucking you too, but you've clearly internalized a lot of bullshit.

FT_18.07.26_hourlyWage_adjusted.png

Those dadgum lazy Millennials!

That’s what they want you to believe.

Turn back the clock and undo everything Ronnie did, and average salary would be about $100k working part time and income inequality would be less than it was in the late ‘70s.

No, no links nor graphs.

That’s what they want you to believe.

Turn back the clock and undo everything Ronnie did, and average salary would be about $100k working part time and income inequality would be less than it was in the late ‘70s.

No, no links nor graphs.

You'd have to go back a little further than that.

This current fuckery stems from 1971 with Nixon, Kissinger, and the Saudis where we left the last vestiges of a gold standard, moved to the petrodollar, and became the world's reserve currency.

It's a lot bigger than any one administration or party and the reason every US administration has kissed Saudi ass ever since.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.