Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I see it he published and made public info that exposed and made more people aware of how corrupt and awful the government and (at least some of) the people in it really are. That is a good thing.

I agree with that part. I just don’t like how he did/does it. Release SOME of it, tease some of the rest, hold it over the heads of the people you want to hurt the most.

aka terrorism.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Hiphugher on immigration: "Evidence is meaningless. Who can truly know something? That said, the hatemongering grifters are absolutely right."

Hiphugher on rape: "I'm gonna need multiple angles of professionally lit film and at least 30 notarized "No"s of sufficient forcefulness before I even consider believing these lying sluts about something that happened between two people in secrecy. Old white guy wins by default."

US jobless claims at their lowest in almost 50 years.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/11/weekly-jobless-claims.html
CN-BS always cheerleads these numbers, but they never look at who's rolled off the lists and isn't even looking for work anymore, or people who have, for whatever reason, chosen not to participate in the labor force.

So, cheerlead the Cheeto all you want, those numbers only reflect 63% of the labor force.

CN-BS always cheerleads these numbers, but they never look at who's rolled off the lists and isn't even looking for work anymore, or people who have, for whatever reason, chosen not to participate in the labor force.

So, cheerlead the Cheeto all you want, those numbers only reflect 63% of the labor force.
Mhmm. But if this were Obama #s, obviously Very Great Man. Very Great. Wise.

:nev:

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

I'm not cheerleading anyone. I'm happy the economy is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.