Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
78,371.85₥
hi guises, greetings from Canada!
me again!

who is Beto O’Rourke? are y’all loving or hating him?
or are you pretty much divided like y’all are on healthcare, racism,privilege and burgers vs salads?

edumacate me
He's the Democrats next young-ish good looking smooth talking Obama type. Very charismatic.

While he didn't win the election to be a senator from Texas he got way more votes and did far better than any Democrat has here in a long time. You'll be seeing more of him.

Gravies: Maureen

Maureen

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
22,205.82₥
He's the Democrats next young-ish good looking smooth talking Obama type. Very charismatic.

While he didn't win the election to be a senator from Texas he got way more votes and did far better than any Democrat has here in a long time. You'll be seeing more of him.
yes he seems like a nice fella.
you had me at “obama type”

Gravies: HipHugHer

yeppers

Just a proud boring drama queen
Feb 24, 2013
Mars
Marklar
17,289.99₥
nope can’t say that i have
but that’s a super cool fact

how does @yeppers @Amstel feel about him
I don't know a ton about him to be honest with you. He was the flavor of the month for awhile but lost his Senate race and is now over shadowed by new flavor on the month, congresswoman Cortez. He's a 3 time congressman from Texas. He probably doesn't stand much of a chance in a very crowded field. He does possibly stand a chance of being a VP nominee if someone like Biden gets the nom.

Maureen

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
22,205.82₥
I don't know a ton about him to be honest with you. He was the flavor of the month for awhile but lost his Senate race and is now over shadowed by new flavor on the month, congresswoman Cortez. He's a 3 time congressman from Texas. He probably doesn't stand much of a chance in a very crowded field. He does possibly stand a chance of being a VP nominee if someone like Biden gets the nom.
Joe Biden for President

Gravies: yeppers
Feb 8, 2015
Marklar
32,935.28₥
God, what a fustercluck this legislative session has been in New Mexico...

View attachment 6658
😂 Well right now in Florida, the governor has given the Congress until tomorrow to put a bill on his desk that lets actual plant of cannabis be dispensed as medical MJ. This however many years after the amendment passed. Right now we have distillate, patches, not even edibles.🙄

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
Marklar
36,076.67₥
😂 Well right now in Florida, the governor has given the Congress until tomorrow to put a bill on his desk that lets actual plant of cannabis be dispensed as medical MJ. This however many years after the amendment passed. Right now we have distillate, patches, not even edibles.🙄
I kind of halfway watch Nebraska move at a snail’s pace to do anything with any kind of marijuana legislation too. It’s awful.

Gravies: Ledboots

Jehannum

Eats bananas with the peel still on
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
77,156.58₥
The bill we've got up for debate 1) only allows state-run stores to sell, 2) doesn't provide for any personal production, and 3) introduces additional penalties if you can't prove you shopped at the state-run store (ala receipt).

Gravies: Ledboots