Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
With you? No.

With @gee? Sure. He's not stubborn and closed minded and you can have a rational discussion with him on a topic you may have a different opinion on and it won't turn into a name calling finger pointing shit show like most conversations do in this thread if you disagree with one of the members of the circle jerk crew.
I'd like to point out that you claim to be against name calling and finger pointing, yet in this very post you call me stubborn, close minded, and irrational then blame "the circle jerk crew" for the ills of the thread.

I mean, there's plenty of work he *could* be getting done outside of sitting in that office. I don't believe he IS, but just listing the hours his ass is in that chair seemslike a flawed metric.

there's a ton of reasons he deserves an assload of flak, but I'm not convinced this is it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
The comments section of that article is a good example of what's wrong with this place.
The bot that keeps spamming it with how to make 9k/month from home with your laptop is the most sane of the bunch.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Sorry Nancy. No take backs. :fly:

"Therefore, I will be honoring your invitation, and fulfilling my Constitutional duty, to deliver important information to the people and Congress of the United States of America regarding the State of our Union,"
And she has since responded with a fuck you it ain't happening in the House Chamber until the Government is open.

If he didn’t have anybody attempting to guide him, he would have a rally in an arena full of deplorables or whatever. All he wants is a crowd of people and then ratings to talk about later.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and Valve1138
Status
Not open for further replies.