Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Was quick to apologize for 'her people not letting her know.' He was quick with "but based on my color you going to something that I was part of. . ." & then let her know he comes from a ridiculously diverse ethnic background.

An absolutely wonderful example of how identity politics and class warfare fails everyone.

"My people didn't let me know".

Sounds a whole lot like she assumed his race based on what I presume are some political leanings or statements.

Also sounds as if she would've treated him differently if she knew in advance he was a black guy.

Hmm.....

I wonder if that school takes federal or state money...
Of course they do. Once governments back "running". Since you are top 10 posters in here assume you can point me how to deactivate it delete my account? Appreciate it. Seems 20 second responses till a new member that's been real cool and just wants help . I'm good not medical. Just guided to delete account before I dont care and goodnight. Thanks in ADVANCE

Of course they do. Once governments back "running". Since you are top 10 posters in here assume you can point me how to deactivate it delete my account? Appreciate it. Seems 20 second responses till a new member that's been real cool and just wants help . I'm good not medical. Just guided to delete account before I dont care and goodnight. Thanks in ADVANCE

Just turn off your alerts and walk away. You should stick around. It seems some folks here like you.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I fucked your mom.

"My people didn't let me know".

Sounds a whole lot like she assumed his race based on what I presume are some political leanings or statements.

Also sounds as if she would've treated him differently if she knew in advance he was a black guy.

Hmm.....
I dont discriminate. Been alot of places . Aw hell I even fuc with different races. So ketchup Heinz 86 or mustard 51. Help

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
  • Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and nukes
So I googled "Obama tan suit"

Eh, it ain't that bad. Maybe not the height of fashion but he's one of those guys who can look alright wearing just about whatever, at least as far as politicians go.

I will say the suit color and his skin tone may not be the best match. Same could be said about me with any pink/red shirt though. Brings out the flaws, doesn't compliment.

In the end, if wearing a suit that is outside the traditional wedding/funeral, dark blue/gray/black causes such a stir, it's probably time to re-examine ourselves as a culture. I mean come on, how stuffy can you be?
None more stuffy.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Your lapel is not congruent with current expectations.

That tie is too loud and doesn't present the correct demeanor.

Yes I'm only talking about 2-4% of your otherwise corn cob up the ass wardrobe but you're really pushing the boundaries here.

And we're supposed to take these people seriously.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
Goddamn hatebox. I just heard a piece of a conservative wacky morning zoo type show. “Take our online poll! Has the government shutdown affected you?” “Currently about 2% say yes!”

That addresses a problem right there. We are a society. We are supposed to CARE about those being affected by adversity.

Also heard on hatebox was a snippet of a “caller” saying there was a rule that if furloughed workers are off without pay for X days in a X amount of time, they can be fired without cause. The host acted as though he was shushing the caller to keep it a secret, as though that’s the plan.

Goddamn hatebox. I just heard a piece of a conservative wacky morning zoo type show. “Take our online poll! Has the government shutdown affected you?” “Currently about 2% say yes!”

That addresses a problem right there. We are a society. We are supposed to CARE about those being affected by adversity.

Also heard on hatebox was a snippet of a “caller” saying there was a rule that if furloughed workers are off without pay for X days in a X amount of time, they can be fired without cause. The host acted as though he was shushing the caller to keep it a secret, as though that’s the plan.
Yeah, I've seen the "RIF" conspiracy theory too.

I don't give it a lot of credit as a strategy.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.