Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
t39woovgxaa21.jpg

This. I was reminded of something the other day.

I had a brother in law that joined the army and was a Ranger a couple years later. I also had several friends who were in the service during the late ‘70s through the ‘80s. They all had one thing in common.

They referred to Russia (Soviet Union) as “The Evil Empire”. My BIL said every one of his higher ups called the that. I also heard rumblings that Reagan himself used that term on a regular basis.

Today’s Republican Party is in love with Russia. They pretend they can’t understand why working with Russia to win an election is wrong. What the hell?

Russia does NOT want the US to do well. Putin was PTSDd by the wall coming down. Severely. He has been playing the long game, and what is in that meme is more of the long game.

@King Wickie , you are one of Putin’s minions. You are a traitorous turd, but there’s still time to wake up.

This. I was reminded of something the other day.

I had a brother in law that joined the army and was a Ranger a couple years later. I also had several friends who were in the service during the late ‘70s through the ‘80s. They all had one thing in common.

They referred to Russia (Soviet Union) as “The Evil Empire”. My BIL said every one of his higher ups called the that. I also heard rumblings that Reagan himself used that term on a regular basis.

Today’s Republican Party is in love with Russia. They pretend they can’t understand why working with Russia to win an election is wrong. What the hell?

Russia does NOT want the US to do well. Putin was PTSDd by the wall coming down. Severely. He has been playing the long game, and what is in that meme is more of the long game.

@King Wickie , you are one of Putin’s minions. You are a traitorous turd, but there’s still time to wake up.
The thing about Russia is that it's been functionally the same since Tsarism, with power concentrated around an autocrat, only the mechanisms change. The kleptocrats are capitalists now so it's all good.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Face it. The GOP is the Russian party.

Wait, you draw this conclusion because there's a russian guy who legally donated through his US companies to the side you oppose?

Face it, anyone who remotely concludes that:
a) is still the sorest of sore losers.
b) is curiously, somehow, thinking no one will remember that it was Hillary, all the way through to Russia, legally pursued and presented fake damning info on Trump.
AND c) their "keyboard warrior" status has been revoked.

:lol: :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.