Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not much other way to take it when someone generalizes. I'm just a small part of this country - step off, asshole! {individually and not Oz as a hole)
If you believe you are one of those that judges politicians by frivolous things then yes, you're an idiot. However I suspect you don't do that, and there for should, emphasis on should, be able to understand the generalisation doesn't apply to every single bloody American.

MJnGrpJ.jpg

And you just proved my point about your wit.
Why would I use my wit with you? What incentive do I have? Why would I spend actual time and energy? Its not like you've ever said anything remotely positive about me (or most anyone else here,) so why wouldn't I treat you like wickie or any of the other trolls?

Honest question here.

Why would I use my wit with you? What incentive do I have? Why would I spend actual time and energy? Its not like you've ever said anything remotely positive about me (or most anyone else here,) so why wouldn't I treat you like wickie or any of the other trolls?

Honest question here.
LOL you need to sit down and concentrate to garner the mystical powers to produce a single witty post.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
If you believe you are one of those that judges politicians by frivolous things then yes, you're an idiot. However I suspect you don't do that, and there for should, emphasis on should, be able to understand the generalisation doesn't apply to every single bloody American.
Make fewer of those generilizations and there will be more assurance that's your intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.