Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be lettuce growing in the shade on one side. And workers to pick it on both.

People don't usually have a good grasp on how much simple changes in something can have a drastic impact good and bad. This is always one of my favorite videos showing an example of how much just re-introducing wolves into an area had a huge impact.

People don't usually have a good grasp on how much simple changes in something can have a drastic impact good and bad. This is always one of my favorite videos showing an example of how much just re-introducing wolves into an area had a huge impact.

National Geographic had an article on that. Wow did the trees recover with fewer deer and similar. I still don't think the wall is a good idea.

National Geographic had an article on that. Wow did the trees recover with fewer deer and similar. I still don't think the wall is a good idea.
We do enough damage to everything we touch. Sometimes it's good to have a nice balance. Because if not Mom's going to get pissed and tear it all down.

I'm holding out for a monorail.
tumblr_m9bnkww2fi1rwbtmzo1_400.gif

Today, Jim Acosta @ CNN shows how a wall helps provide "tranquility" in that area.

I shit you not.

Wow that is not what he said. In my words he said there's not raging hordes of migrates forcing their way through to the point that it's a National Emergency. He said there's fucking nothing on here to that sorts. In fact it's tranquil.

Wow that is not what he said. In my words he said there's not raging hordes of migrates forcing their way through to the point that it's a National Emergency. He said there's fucking nothing on here to that sorts. In fact it's tranquil.
Hey, you not accepting the presidential spin is tantamount to treason. Better settle up and fly right

Status
Not open for further replies.