Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said the passengers of the plane that made an emergency landing in Cleveland because 3 of 4 engines were out: "We were SUPPOSED to go to Disneyland, asshole!"
. . . Pilot: I know I know. But the reason we're in Cleveland and not Cincinatti is because I have an Airport Hotel here in Cleveland that you'll be staying at and paying for. And, Imma make sure this plane takes forever to get repaired while y'all are benefiting me. But none of this is my fault. Blame the pilot before me!!!

:lol:

. . . Pilot: I know I know. But the reason we're in Cleveland and not Cincinatti is because I have an Airport Hotel here in Cleveland that you'll be staying at and paying for. And, Imma make sure this plane takes forever to get repaired while y'all are benefiting me. But none of this is my fault. Blame the pilot before me!!!

:lol:
You ever hear the phrase "the simplest explanation is usually the right one"?

Because you're going a long way out on a conspiracy theory limb.

Last edited:
First it was "Obama has no experience". Now it's "Obama is in deep with the Chicago political circle".

You literally just make shit up every day.
Well Obama was an authoritarian who unilaterally imposed his will, was weak, was a Muslim, followed radical pastor Jeremiah Wright. . .

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Status
Not open for further replies.