Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Jehannum

Never Met a Sandwich He'd Not Fuck
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
65,373.51₥
So, the EPA is now making dirty coal legal again, by lifting the 635kg/MWh requirement for coal plants back to 860kg/MWh.

I thought we were going to be doing clean coal now? Y'know, where the carbon emissions get sequestered or scrubbed?

Or was that just some sort of scam?

Valve1138

Resembles a tumblr page of ranch dressing recipes
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
47,318.37₥
So, the EPA is now making dirty coal legal again, by lifting the 635kg/MWh requirement for coal plants back to 860kg/MWh.

I thought we were going to be doing clean coal now? Y'know, where the carbon emissions get sequestered or scrubbed?

Or was that just some sort of scam?
They're trying to prop up a dying industry so Donnie doesn't look like a liar, again.

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
Marklar
25,447.60₥
However, the president is said to have been indifferent once he realised the problem was only likely to become critical after he had completed a possible second term.​
“Yeah, but I won’t be here,”​

The hypocrisy is rich with this one.

Did the Obamacare math formula that did exactly that bug you, or was it OK because he's black? :lol:

Don't let logic get in the way of your answer.
Hey. The proper phrasing would be

“Did the Obamacare math formula that did exactly that bug you, or was it OK because he’s a democrat?”

Careful. You may be considered to be kind of racist the way you worded that.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
23,120.02₥
This isn't censorship and it cant be called that because it is clearly laid out in the user agreement what is and what is not allowed to be posted on that website. This is enforcing standards that the user agreed to. That's what there needs to be more of, and what I was alluding to.

Complaining (as Milo is doing) about a standard that you agreed to when you broke the standard is hypocrisy, not censorship.
Having a policy that doesn't allow certain speech is censorship.

Gravies: nukes

Mr. Asa

Extra Medium Tedium
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
48,317.43₥
Steam
asastang
Having a policy that doesn't allow certain speech is censorship.
If you voluntarily join something that no one is making you join, agree to the UA, then break that agreement and get kicked off you are not being censored. That is nothing more than the consequences of your actions.

Censorship is if you do nothing wrong and get kicked off.

He made the choice to join Patreon.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
23,120.02₥
If you voluntarily join something that no one is making you join, agree to the UA, then break that agreement and get kicked off you are not being censored. That is nothing more than the consequences of your actions.

Censorship is if you do nothing wrong and get kicked off.

He made the choice to join Patreon.
I understand he agreed to the policy, but it's still censorship.