Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
tit booze?
tell me more.
met a 400lbs trump supporter redneck with 5 teeth at the Guns N Roses concert.
told her i was a hispanic from canada, i introduced her to my sidekick Lady @yeppers
i asked her: got some booze?
she lifted her gigantic left tittie and pulled out a bottle of fireball. it was warm! we did shots
she was awesome. #neverforget

met a 400lbs trump supporter redneck with 5 teeth at the Guns N Roses concert.
told her i was a hispanic from canada, i introduced her to my sidekick Lady @yeppers
i asked her: got some booze?
she lifted her gigantic left tittie and pulled out a bottle of fireball. it was warm! we did shots
she was awesome. #neverforget
God that was classic :lolbow:

I had the radio on while pooping and heard the Jim Costa/Trump exchange 3 times in a 10 minute session.

Then I turned on the TV and saw that there was a mass shooting overnight. Hate radio sucks.

And if Mueller holds a televised press event and simply strolls out to a TV with a VCR attached, slides a tape into it, and a grainy video with the back of Drumph’s fat fuckin head in the forefront, and a couple of Russian hookers pissing on the bed and drinking from pee cups, all while we see his shoulder slowly pumping...

Then Mueller, without a word, ejects the tape and asks “Questions?”

What will you sycophants (especially the non-US citizen ones) say then?
2 girls, 2 cups, 1 trump?

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
And if Mueller holds a televised press event and simply strolls out to a TV with a VCR attached, slides a tape into it, and a grainy video with the back of Drumph’s fat fuckin head in the forefront, and a couple of Russian hookers pissing on the bed and drinking from pee cups, all while we see his shoulder slowly pumping...

Then Mueller, without a word, ejects the tape and asks “Questions?”

What will you sycophants (especially the non-US citizen ones) say then?
Should we impeach him for peeing on hookers?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.