Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter publishes dump of accounts tied to Russian, Iranian influence campaigns

Twitter has released a data store of posts from 3,841 accounts that have been identified as being connected to the Internet Research Agency (IRA), the Russian "troll factory" that used Twitter and Facebook to conduct an "influence campaign" aimed at causing political turmoil during the 2016 US presidential election as well as undermining the political process in other countries, including Germany and Ukraine. The company has also released another set of data connected to 770 accounts believed to be connected to an Iranian influence campaign.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...-tied-to-russian-iranian-influence-campaigns/

ll2ehsyt12t11.jpg

This is utterly terrifying.

they threaten violence, often follow through on said threats by way of 8+ on 1 beatdowns, and by their leader's own words are expected to react to the thought that someone near them *might* have an opposing opinion by crushing their windpipe

remember when I kept talking about how these asshats deserve to get their teeth kicked in/celebrating when their ilk met I'll fates and I was the bad guy? it's easy to say I'm "just as bad" for being pro violence, but here'sa key difference:

they beat the shit out of people for being gay, trans, liberals, or apparently just "having a vaguely punk demeanor."

I am pro someone-beating-the-shit-out-of-them for the fucked up shit they choose to do because, I mean fuck all that, and violence is the only language they choose to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.