Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who just joined the

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Putin is the fucking devil. The only emotion that should be directed at him is fear.
indifference is best why give all these insignificant assholes so much importance
who the fuck are they to me and what effect do they have on my life, nothing and more nothing

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
indifference is best why give all these insignificant assholes so much importance
who the fuck are they to me and what effect do they have on my life, nothing and more nothing

Take, for example, the Lion. You can be as indifferent as fuck around him and he's still gonna eat you, violently and not without a great deal of pain, if he's of a mind to.

Predators need to be treated with caution.

Take, for example, the Lion. You can be as indifferent as fuck around him and he's still gonna eat you, violently and not without a great deal of pain, if he's of a mind to.

lions really?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

Indifference is different than stupidity. That's a ******* lion you're talking about here.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
  • Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I have (or had, it's been a few decades) a t-shirt that says "I'm in a band (show me your hooters)" on the back, and "Jesus hates me" on the front.

Wear that these days, and conservatard snowflakes would be crying for their smelling salts and fainting couches.

"War on Christmas!!! Teh outrage!!11eleventy!1!"

Tell me again, who are the real snowflakes? :elfpenis:

Status
Not open for further replies.