Political Correctness & the Stifling of Political Debate

Bubbles said:
Am I angry? I'm not angry.....I swear. :confused:

Hey, now that kind of response isn't appropriate. You don't need to blow up at me, I did nothing to you. You may need a time out from the forum for a while. Someone ban her post-haste!

KNYTE said:
Hey, now that kind of response isn't appropriate. You don't need to blow up at me, I did nothing to you. You may need a time out from the forum for a while. Someone ban her post-haste!

Hey Buddy - I'm already as close to banned as possible without theacs help. DON'T PUSH ME CAUSE I"M CLOSE TO THE EDGE!!!!!!!

Bubbles said:
The electric is paid. It's the cable/internet that I can't afford.

And I have no idea what you mean by angry Jews. As far as I know they don't openly fight with god, it's more an exasperation of when is the messiah coming.

Not angry perpetually, just more like when they have a problem with God they are not afraid to challenge him on it. I don't know, a rabbi friend of my dad's explained it to me years ago, which is why I can't really remember. Most other Abrahamic-based religions are more fearful of him.

wr3kt said:
The spread of AIDS is due to people who are ignorant.
You can get tested for free and people still choose not to which then compounds over time.
One promiscuous person who contracts AIDS unknowingly in a popluar group does more damage than your theoretical influx of African immigrants.
I don't think you read my posts properly.

Drool-Boy said:
Banned?
Wtf?

I was referrring to the fact that I can't post here as much as I'd like.

And in most people's minds, while they may have originated from the same religious vein, catholics and christians arent' really the same religion in most people's minds. The catholics FEED on the idea of controlling the parishoners much more than a regular non-denominational christian church.

Bubbles said:
I was referrring to the fact that I can't post here as much as I'd like.

And in most people's minds, while they may have originated from the same religious vein, catholics and christians arent' really the same religion in most people's minds. The catholics FEED on the idea of controlling the parishoners much more than a regular non-denominational christian church.
Yeah, not like the bible beaters....

Bubbles said:
I was referring to the fact that I can't post here as much as I'd like.

And in most people's minds, while they may have originated from the same religious vein, catholics and Christians aren't really the same religion in most people's minds. The catholics FEED on the idea of controlling the parishioners much more than a regular non-denominational Christian church.

While there are differences in how the church operates and some differences in faith. Both the Protestants and the Catholics have the same core belief system.

Thanks Bubbles for covering my butt. The various diversions of christainity seem so different at times but do have the same core belief systems. I had a brain fart. silent but deadly.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that catholocism WAS christianity. At least at first. Everything else came from the the lunatic fringe of the catholic church. And then more groups flaked off from the lunatic fringes of these groups, etc... until you ended up with shakers and snake handlers and branch davidians and such.

itburnswhenipee said:
I was under the impression that catholocism WAS christianity. At least at first. Everything else came from the the lunatic fringe of the catholic church. And then more groups flaked off from the lunatic fringes of these groups, etc... until you ended up with shakers and snake handlers and branch davidians and such.

It is. I live in the south so when you say christain I think of bible beating southern baptist more than a catholic.