Politeness vs. convenience

smileynev said:
:lol:

Agreed. I think politeness and respect for others are two things that many people just seem to not have today. Be mindful of those around you, don't be selfish, and the world would be a better place.

In other words, don't be religious?

:fly: :tard:

April23 said:
It's your content, dude.

Here are my early conversations with fly and theac about the front page.

flytheac: Come make our front page cool!
Fat Burger: I'm willing to help out, but none of the stuff I was working on for Genmay will work here.
flytheac: We don't care, write funny articles and stuff.
Fat Burger: I'm not funny, I can't.
flytheac: We don't care, do it anyway.

<few weeks later>

flytheac: Why haven't you written any funny articles?
Fat Burger: :mad:

Fat Burger said:

Fat Burger: I'm willing to help out, but none of the stuff I was working on for Genmay will work here.

<few weeks later>

:lol: Uno Word: Plagerism.

I hate when people try to walk in the same door that I'm walking out. They don't pay attention. All they see is the door open for them (as it should :rolleyes: since they're the center of the universe.) But then they see the large angry black man blocking their path. :mad:

Fat Burger said:

<few weeks later>

:heart: Don't be mad. No one on UF is funny enough...cept Dirk was pretty funny, but he doesnt' reallah post here so I don't know if he counts. Oh, there's Spange's anigifs. Those are pretty funnah. Drool's funnah too, he makes me giggle. Nothing else ever really seems funny enough tho. :eek:

Thanks for submitting a useless story! Upon submission, the story becomes the property of uselessforums.com. We will use it to pay for an expensive coke habit.

Desslock said:
I hate when people try to walk in the same door that I'm walking out. They don't pay attention. All they see is the door open for them (as it should :rolleyes: since they're the center of the universe.) But then they see the large angry black man blocking their path. :mad:
I think you hit the nail on the head there... I think some of us need to keep reminding ourselves that we are sharing this planet and existence with other carbon based life forms.

zengirl said:
I think you hit the nail on the head there... I think some of us need to keep reminding ourselves that we are sharing this planet and existence with other carbon based life forms.

I am?!?!?! :confused:

Fat Burger said:
Apparently Chikken and I are the only one who understand what it's like to be inconvenienced by politeness, the rest of you are in the opposite situation :(

The rest of us don't bitch about people taking in interest in the wellfair of their fellow man, well intentioned if annoying as it may be.