Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Video Police officer punches woman for interfering in an arrest

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by G-Shock, Jun 16, 2010.

1. #1 G-Shock, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    They were Jaywalking and when the officer tried to stop them for it, they tried walking off. The girl that was punched should of know damn well you don't touch the police. I think they all need to watch the Chris Rock Video "How to not get your ass kicked by the police"

2. She should be charged from this video alone:
    Impeding justice
    Resisting arrest
    Assault on a police officer.

That was within the first minute. He had every right to do that.

3. The title when I first saw it was. "Police punch women for Jaywalking" hahahahahah

4. I felt bad for the popo.

And that ain't no woman. :D

5. She was bigger than him!. They are super left over in that part of the US. I'm sure they will cry racism.

6. Shut your Whore mouth when men are talking.

1 person gravied this.
  7. for realz, she shoulda kept her bitch ass in the kitchen

8. Just watched it, and yea, the police was in the right.

9. #9 b_sinning, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
    He should have stunned or pepper srayed both and called for backup. Loud mouth bitches were breaking the law and I hate cops but you don't step in like that.

The woman in pink should have been arrested instead of allowed to roam off.

10. I'm surprised he didn't bust out the taser. I'm proud of him for maintaining restraint, though he surely saw the litany of cell phone cameras.

11. I think they both ended up going to jail.

12. #12 b_sinning, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
    cnn http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/16/police.jaywalker/index.html?iref=NS1

"The 19-year-old woman who allegedly grabbed Walsh's arm was booked for investigation of assault on an officer, police said. The other woman, who police said was 17, was booked for obstructing an officer. Both suspects were also cited for jaywalking"

Wait so the aunty was 19 and the other girl was 17? They should both be kicked in the cunts to stop further breeding.

That wasn't the first time that bitch got one in the mouth.

13. on HLN this morning they said the one who got punched had a previous history with the police for kicking one

14. They should make an example out of her and say thanks to all of the helpful cell video coverage there was plenty of evidence to convict.

15. She ain't gots ta listen to no white pig

16. I would've just started pistol whipping everything in sight. The back up officers would have had to taze me to get to me stop pistol whipping a dead horse which happened by near the scene.

17. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!!

STFU DUDE!

18. also nigrita should stfu to police at all times. just saying is all.

19. ARE YOU SERIOUS?

20. I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS. I NEVER TALK TO HER UNLESS I NEED TO SCORE SOME CRANK.