Police in parking lot, dumpster scene of the crime

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
I came back from lunch today to see a state police car in the parking lot where I work, so I came in and asked what was going on. Apparently someone had dumped their Christmas trash in the dumpster, and my supervisor called the police.

The state police went through the dumpster, found Christmas gift tags with kid’s names on them, found some discarded envelopes with name and address, and went to the address. The woman who answered admitted that they had dumped the stuff there. Now it looks like she will have to pay a fine, and pay for getting the entire dumpster emptied.

Don't ask me, I just work here :rolleyes:

I wonder if they found the corpse I buried waaaaay in the bottom...

Blah... there are other things to get worked up on. Like these uncrustables I found in my grocers freezer.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think they should've kicked her door in, shot the dog with a suppressed 9mm MP5, then pistol whipped her before dragging her down to the station

Who the fuck calls the state police for trash in a dumpster? Good god what a mean spirited waste of air

Agreed.

April23 said:
Blah... there are other things to get worked up on. Like these uncrustables I found in my grocers freezer.

Did you get any? SHARE!!!

Good thing the cops are out busting people using the wrong trashcan than hunting down murder or rapists or even going to pawn shops looking for stolen items.