Hawt POGcast Radio

yes. so very very soon. I'm still in the process of de-clusterfucking

issues that came up so far:

1. One of the active duty participants was given a talking to by some paranoid PAO

2. Some dick tried to claim I was infringing on a trademark so I filed paperwork with the USPTO to squash it.

So, who's CO bitched about them "representing the US Govt" by talking on the podcast?

the best part is that it's someone that hasn't even been on a released episode yet. we discussed gamergate for a while and someone heard it, wasn't happy with how the conversation went

yes. so very very soon. I'm still in the process of de-clusterfucking

issues that came up so far:

1. One of the active duty participants was given a talking to by some paranoid PAO

2. Some dick tried to claim I was infringing on a trademark so I filed paperwork with the USPTO to squash it.

Time do do a few with some of us who aren't affiliated or worried about getting a LOR

Last edited:
Here's a good topic since I'm sure you know alot of people in various states of IT careers post military due to their choice to either stay close to the Government or separate themselves as much as possible and why they went that path. I.E. being a contractor, Reservist, Civil Service, full private sector tied to the Government or full on private.

Unless he has changed the format, it is more military meets nerd culture.
Might be able to tie IT to that, but it's not as strong as tactics of space battles or other nonsense