pocket pool

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
So A week or so ago I was playing pool in the southside area of savannah and got asked if I wanted to play on a league. A team lost a man who had to relocate to Alaska for business or whatever and needed to fill a slot. So as good as I am at filling other people's slots I of course accepted. All the while I'm thinking to myself, "you don't have time to spare as it is, how are you committing time for this?"

Which brings me to my question, how many of you have had an experience like this where it is like you are floating above watching yourself walk into something that you know you shouldn't walk into? It's like watching a train wreck happen, except it is you.

On another note, I played my first match last monday and won 3 out of 4 racks while watching an extremely drunk guy try to run a karaoke (sp?) stage. Oh, and there was a guy there with true tourettes (sp again?) syndrome, he was fun to watch. really nice guy (I talked to him for a bit) but he had it full blown, it's kind of eerie to watch. Sorry, no pics :p

Yes. its a part of me because im Introverted. I typically have a running conversation with myself on various things simply because it allows me time to think about everything, most of us do.

God I love playing pool. I can't explain it. It's like my passion in life. That and fucking. If I could somehow combine the two.....

Flamer McDickchugger said:
God I love playing pool. I can't explain it. It's like my passion in life. That and fucking. If I could somehow combine the two.....

fuck a chick with a pool stick or fuck a chick on top of a pool table

ERage said:
Which brings me to my question, how many of you have had an experience like this where it is like you are floating above watching yourself walk into something that you know you shouldn't walk into? It's like watching a train wreck happen, except it is you.

Ha

We should get Amy to comment on this - she runs blindly into all sorts of obligations.

I'm a fucking prickface so I just say no or, if it's a really unattractive proposition, I laugh dismissively.

Sometimes I wonder why she's with me...:confused:

i love it too, though the only way i'm good at it is if i've had a few.

i guess my answer would apply to either or both of the activities mentioned.

I like snooker :(

And no I've not had that feeling. I refuse to commit and/or decide on everything right away. Even the last time I was in a fight I stopped for a second and checked my watch to see if I had time. This has only cost me getting some in several instances.

Can't you get the sailors to anally rape you while you shoot? I don't see how that would really affect your game.

wonko80 said:
Can't you get the sailors to anally rape you while you shoot? I don't see how that would really affect your game.

It's not rape when it's consentual.

ERage said:
On another note, I played my first match last monday and won 3 out of 4 racks while watching an extremely drunk guy try to run a karaoke (sp?) stage. Oh, and there was a guy there with true tourettes (sp again?) syndrome, he was fun to watch. really nice guy (I talked to him for a bit) but he had it full blown, it's kind of eerie to watch. Sorry, no pics :p

My buddy Daves neighbor also has full blown tourettes, whenever you go over there you hear him screaming as you walk to daves door. It is kinda creepy and very sad to know that they cant have a normal life. Dave says that he is a very nice guy and quite easy to talk to until he starts belting out curses and "help me crys".