PM from another forum

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
It seems odd that you can tear me down because I don't believe the same things you do and you can call me a coward. I wish I lived in Portland so I could see if your internet muscles are as big as your mouth is.

I thought my mouth WAS my internet muscles :confused:

Anyone else gotten strange PMs lately?
(Besides the normal ones of goats mating from Fly)

Oh Oh Oh!
Let me post mine

This guy is insane :fly:

It says you are going to Bible college.

I wander what your professors would say if they knew you were a moderator that allows Christians to discuss how they love music that was spawned from occult practices.

All heavy metal worships the devil, the cravings of the flesh and the desires of the world and some will use the crutch that I listen to the music and not the lyrics. They go together and the attitude of the band is to make money ( greed ), encourage others to hate God ( malice ), have sexual innuendo's ( lust and sexual immorality) to promote anger and violence, to kill and commit suicide, to focus on the pain of the world and to vent there frustrations through drugs and alcohol, and encourages sin ( transgressions ).

2 Corinthians 5:17

Anyone in Christ is a new creation, the old things have passed away, the new has come.

How can the new come when we focus on the old?

1 Peter 4:3

For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkeness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatary. They think it strange that you do not plunge with them into the same flood of dissipation, and they heap abuse on you.

It is even more strange that some plunge into their flood of dissipation and agree with their wicked ways and love the wicked music of pagans that leads so many to stronghold's and severe bondage.

It would be one thing if you were discussing how the music can be detrimental to someone but to just say it doesn't affect me and it won't affect you is just absurd.

How does approving of Secular Metal help someone to overcome the sinful cravings it pollutes their minds with?

Its interesting that you can have discussions here and have disagreements but as soon as I participate it gets shut down. Others can disagree and there is no problem, but if I disagree then it gets shut down.

And then Christians wonder why everyone makes fun of them :rolleyes:

For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkeness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatary. They think it strange that you do not plunge with them into the same flood of dissipation, and they heap abuse on you.
How does he know :shifty:

No PMs recently at all, but I've been hanging out mostly at a place where there is no PM system. On the plus side, I've gotten some interesting (nice) IMs.

no pms here on either board...chicken ass fundamentalist bastards...I'd give them an ear/eyeful that would make them hide under their mama's skirt :pandora:

Apparently I'm Vendetta:

Help me make a decision

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking to buy protein supplements, Cockmeister, but there's so many choices. Anything you can recommend and in what form (bar/shake/etc.?). Thanks

More fitness advice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I've read that it is very beneficial when on a weight training workout (like I am) to take multivitamins along with protein suppplementation. I was wondering if you could suggest any quality multivitamins that you personally have used and known to work. I'd appreciate any advice.