Please welcome Vegaschilli

Suggestion - Do not make your first thread pics of your boobs if you want to be taken seriously.

don't listen to this man, he is insane

how do we know this is a girl anyway?

I suspect another no show

if you do show and you're a chick, landing strip or skating rink?

honestly half the time I wonder how people who know very little about how we do things here would view us..and it doesn't always look good. some of them might make the cut and some seem to vanish as soon as they make one thread.

this is just my pondering.

anywho Hello new Person. please tell us abit more about yourself and how you have come to find this rather silly place.

cause everyone's not always nice tangu. I mean, you join, post, and then have your posts (not mine necc, i'm speaking in general) villified. The "secret rules" of this board that you don't know about and posters rag you about. If you want to have your own board and are not going to actually "welcome" those new to it, CLOSE IT TO NEW MEMBERS. if it's some focking secret society, make it all the way secret.

on another note, the manager at Gators goes by VegasChili@hotmail or something.. hmmmmmmm.. i didn't tell her to join.

let's call them "unspoken rules"... and to tell a newb to "read the announcement" or whatever it is before posting doesn't clarify everything one should know to post here. again, my 2 cents.

dbltwinkiepost.

at_bat.jpg