Please welcome taivas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there new person. Do miss Seattle? I hear it's nice there. What kind of panties do you wear? How do you feel about bacon? Do you eat blue food?

Also to fly, Can I please be pink again? I miss it.

Yes, Seattle is awesome. You even start to like the rain.

Panties? :eek:

Bacon is awesome, but requires too much attention for me to have it often. Does anyone know if you can buy pre-cooked bacon?

I like blueberries.

Last edited:

Bacon is awesome, but requires too much attention for me to have it often. Does anyone know if you can buy pre-cooked bacon?

I like blueberries.

How does bacon require too much attention? You put it in a pan and apply fire until it reaches the desired cookedness. You don't get cooking much easier than that.

How does bacon require too much attention? You put it in a pan and apply fire until it reaches the desired cookedness. You don't get cooking much easier than that.

Last time I tried that, I almost set off the fire alarm in my apartment. D:

By comparison, if I make ramen, I can wander off and use my computer while it's cooking.

Last edited:

I like blueberries.

Yes, you can buy pre cooked bacon. I've never tried it though.

Last time I tried that, I almost set off the fire alarm in my apartment. D:

By comparison, if I make ramen, I can wander off and use my computer while it's cooking.

Arg. I don't even know what to say... You can't...it's just...i mean...it's bacon. Ramen isn't even real food. I simply...I'm speechless. You won't talk to me about your undies, you are too lazy for pig fat. I don't know about you. I'm scared. Somebody hold me.

Why do you edit all your posts? Are you unsure of yourself?

Usually because I'm in a rush to post (for some reason), then think of something I wanted to add, or realize I typo'ed or something.

Arg. I don't even know what to say... You can't...it's just...i mean...it's bacon. Ramen isn't even real food. I simply...I'm speechless. You won't talk to me about your undies, you are too lazy for pig fat. I don't know about you. I'm scared. Somebody hold me.

I don't usually eat ramen, it's just an example. :p

But, anyways, being a guy, it'd be a little weird if I wore panties. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.