Please welcome taivas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Butt Mustard is fly's justification for sticking a 30 year old meat between of pair of hairy buns.

Da Flydog.

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
Hi there new person. Do miss Seattle? I hear it's nice there. What kind of panties do you wear? How do you feel about bacon? Do you eat blue food?

Also to fly, Can I please be pink again? I miss it.

Yes, Seattle is awesome. You even start to like the rain.

Panties? :eek:

Bacon is awesome, but requires too much attention for me to have it often. Does anyone know if you can buy pre-cooked bacon?

I like blueberries.

Last edited:

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States

Bacon is awesome, but requires too much attention for me to have it often. Does anyone know if you can buy pre-cooked bacon?

I like blueberries.

How does bacon require too much attention? You put it in a pan and apply fire until it reaches the desired cookedness. You don't get cooking much easier than that.

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
How does bacon require too much attention? You put it in a pan and apply fire until it reaches the desired cookedness. You don't get cooking much easier than that.

Last time I tried that, I almost set off the fire alarm in my apartment. D:

By comparison, if I make ramen, I can wander off and use my computer while it's cooking.

Last edited:

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer

I like blueberries.

Yes, you can buy pre cooked bacon. I've never tried it though.

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA

I like blueberries.

Oooh I like blueberries too!

How old is you?

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Last time I tried that, I almost set off the fire alarm in my apartment. D:

By comparison, if I make ramen, I can wander off and use my computer while it's cooking.

Arg. I don't even know what to say... You can't...it's just...i mean...it's bacon. Ramen isn't even real food. I simply...I'm speechless. You won't talk to me about your undies, you are too lazy for pig fat. I don't know about you. I'm scared. Somebody hold me.

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
Why do you edit all your posts? Are you unsure of yourself?

Usually because I'm in a rush to post (for some reason), then think of something I wanted to add, or realize I typo'ed or something.

Arg. I don't even know what to say... You can't...it's just...i mean...it's bacon. Ramen isn't even real food. I simply...I'm speechless. You won't talk to me about your undies, you are too lazy for pig fat. I don't know about you. I'm scared. Somebody hold me.

I don't usually eat ramen, it's just an example. :p

But, anyways, being a guy, it'd be a little weird if I wore panties. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.