Please welcome slasher

You have quite a thing for sisters tangu.

Tell us about Australia please. Never been. I'm going to Cincinnati next week and have heard it's a lot like Australia.

I've never been to Cincinnati so I wouldn't know what it's like.

Depends where you go really, Sydney is the largest city with about 4 million people, a lot like San Fransisco and Vancouver. Sydney is near the beach, people are pretty friendly, I've been told it's not a huge city like NY or LA but it has some things in common, and it also has the smaller city charm too. Kind of in the middle.

Melbourne is the next largest city, not sure of the population, probably over 2 million. It's south and has a different scene to it, kind of cosmopolition. Brisbane is another large city up north, warmer weather, beaches.

Perth is a beautiful place, on the west coast. Amazing women.

Australia also has lots of wildlife and scenary, beaches, mountains, snow, etc.

It's worth a trip to make it out here, it's a really unique place.

Your name reminded me of the part in Hot Fuzz where the grocery store owner runs up to the Sargeant and goes "I'm a slasher, I must be stopped. I'm insane!" and then goes "A slasher of prices that is! HA ha."

I was talking with some guys from Australia about the outback and how desolate it is. They said "If you're going to the outback, tell someone."

Yeah it can be like that, you can get totally lost out there. Occaisonally someone does that and dies.

Slasher , what are your feelings on Abos?

edit: good night and sleep well and dream of bai ling

I've never been to an Aboriginal town in the outback, out there it's pretty bad, lots of drinking, sniffing petrol and poverty.

There are some who live in the city and there are a lot of trouble makers, they live mostly in a few suburbs in the inner city (in Sydney). Similar to the african american's in the slums and ghettos, however it's not as bad or violent. Still they have the same problems with alcohol, gambling and poverty.

I've had people from other countries come over and say stuff like I heard you guys (australians) dont treat the aboriginies fairly, then when they see it they say, man those guys don't do sh!t, no wonder they have no money and are starving.

Personally I dont know any aboriginies, it's a bad cycle they are stuck in and I dont really know what answers are.

I've had people from other countries come over and say stuff like I heard you guys (australians) dont treat the aboriginies fairly, then when they see it they say, man those guys don't do sh!t, no wonder they have no money and are starving.

are you sure this wasn't the US you were talking about, cas it sure sounds familiar .. like I've heard that somewhere before. :lol: /twilight zone music

I've never been to an Aboriginal town in the outback, out there it's pretty bad, lots of drinking, sniffing petrol and poverty.

There are some who live in the city and there are a lot of trouble makers, they live mostly in a few suburbs in the inner city (in Sydney). Similar to the african american's in the slums and ghettos, however it's not as bad or violent. Still they have the same problems with alcohol, gambling and poverty.

Sounds like our natives here.

I think the problem with Australia is that the people who took over the Aborigines were outcast criminals. That's why I was glad when Steve Irwin died. One less criminal bastard.