Please welcome slasher

slasher

Flaccid Member
Jun 15, 2007
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

Please welcome me to the forum and answer any questions that I may have. Thanks!

Just unwinding after a long week, it's p*ssing down with rain here and I think I will watch some 24 soon.

Oh yeah I also signed up to this new forum thing ;)

This forum sucks. The admins are useless. In fact this whole forum is really quite useless. It's like a big, useless forum.

Fly - Winter.

Mikey - Sydney and no, never heard of him/her/it

Heard about you guys from Onnotangu, I heard him mention you guys on General Mayhem, never posted there much, mostly lurked. However this seems like a smaller community that is more fun and a good place to enjoy posting and procastinating so I thought I'd join up.

Fly - Winter.

Mikey - Sydney and no, never heard of him/her/it

Heard about you guys from Onnotangu, I heard him mention you guys on General Mayhem, never posted there much, mostly lurked. However this seems like a smaller community that is more fun and a good place to enjoy posting and procastinating so I thought I'd join up.

a good number of us are from genmay

WAW (is that why ask why from [M])? Been using this handle for years and years going back to an old BBS game called LORD. Kinda stuck with it ever since, not really sure why, I am no relation to the guitar player and nor am I skilled with a blade...