Please welcome Shizuka

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I'm vesuvius.

PWNED

soo shizuka, what is your fav mountian range?

o

m

g

I wait for times like these. When I can call someone out for such grievous error. It's like when you play contact sports and you hit someone with such force and perfect positioning that it looks like they got knocked the fuck out.

He means Pompeius Magnus, Pompey the Great, the guy who came to the aid of Crassus and crucified 6000 some odd slaves along the road between Rome and Capua. Crassus actually did the majority of the fighting in the third servile war, but Pompey took credit for mopping up all the survivors. They were both elected to Consul.

Pompeii is the city with the volcano.

Last edited:
o

m

g

I wait for times like these. When I can call someone out for such grievous error. It's like when you play contact sports and you hit someone with such force and perfect positioning that it looks like they got knocked the f*ck out.

He means Pompeius Magnus, Pompey the Great, the guy who came to the aid of Crassus and crucified 6000 some odd slaves along the road between Rome and Capua. Crassus actually did the majority of the fighting in the third servile war, but Pompey took credit for mopping up all the survivors. They were both elected to Consul.

Pompeii is the city with the volcano.

and you know what? noone really gives a fuck about it except you.
but good job in caring so much about history. :rolleyes:

this is why you guys have so many friends

I have seven friends online right now. Take your sarcasm and condescending attitude elsewhere.

picture.php

I'm willing to bet that he at first merely thought you had spelled Pompeii incorrectly, then figured you probably wouldn't, so he gewgled Pompey. :fly:

When I was a kid I had the little kids version of Pompeii explodes and everyone dies, with huge colored pencil drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.