Please welcome shawndavid to UF

I'm a saggitarius

Moody, flighty, passionately loving and hateful at the same time. I've got great aim and I always shoot straight for the heart.

:lol:

/cheese

*Fuxx Burger* said:
bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Dont tell FB :fly:
And when women say, "I do" what they really mean is, "I do vow to never give another blow job from this day forward, till death do us part"

*Fuxx Burger* said:
bwahahahaha you're killing me!
Marriage! Where sex becomes procreation!

Sure, the guys don't have to wear rubbers or pull out anymore, but the minute one of those little swimmers meets the egg... he'll realize what true punishment is

kiwi said:
That's not true, ask KNYTE :shifty:
"....to love, honor and obey" really means, "To smile and nod and pretend like I'm interested in what you're saying right before I start to tear you a new asshole for leaving your dirty socks in the couch cushions".

zengirl said:
"....to love, honor and obey" really means, "To smile and nod and pretend like I'm interested in what you're saying right before I start to tear you a new asshole for leaving your dirty socks in the couch cushions".

:mad: socks.

kiwi said:
IN the couch custions... what the heck is that?? You take socks off, I can see being lazy and leaving them on the floor... but to actually take them off and stick them IN the cushions of the couch... what is wrong with people?

"... For richer or poorer" translation: "So long as the moneyless thing is behind us and you make bank now and keep me in the life to which I would like to become accustomed, we're all good"....

zengirl said:
IN the couch custions... what the heck is that?? You take socks off, I can see being lazy and leaving them on the floor... but to actually take them off and stick them IN the cushions of the couch... what is wrong with people?

"... For richer or poorer" translation: "So long as the moneyless thing is behind us and you make bank now and keep me in the life to which I would like to become accustomed, we're all good"....

I think you need to get involved in a good relationship to make all your bad memories go away, or how bout a hug? I'm sure I could round up a bunch of the other girls to join in ;)

kiwi said:
I think you need to get involved in a good relationship to make all your bad memories go away, or how bout a hug? I'm sure I could round up a bunch of the other girls to join in ;)

They aren't really bad memories, they're like comic relief. At this point I see all of the things I've done and been involved in and all that's left is the humor, no more bad feelings. ;) I'd go for that all female hug though, so long as there's a little grope and tickle involved :cool:

zengirl said:

They aren't really bad memories, they're like comic relief. At this point I see all of the things I've done and been involved in and all that's left is the humor, no more bad feelings. ;) I'd go for that all female hug though, so long as there's a little grope and tickle involved :cool:

Whats a hug without that? :drool: