Please welcome Shabazz Jenkins

have you seen a peanut stand?
have you heard a rubber band?
have you seen a needle wink its eye?

-21x + 12 = -5x^2 - 10x
solve for x

on another note:
She is doing OK. Had her hands full with work, school and putting up with me. I will relay the inquiry.

I miss her freckles

-21x + 12 = -5x^2 - 10x
0 = -5x^2 + 11x - 12
a = -5
b = 11
c = -12
x = [-b +/- root(b^2 - 4ac)] / [2a]
x = [5 +/- root(11^2 - (4)(-5)(-12))] / [(2)(-5)]
x = [5 +/- root(121 - 240)] / -10
x = [5 +/- root(-119)] / -10
x = [5 +/- [root(119)]i] / -10

you didn't pick a pretty one, did you?

Welcome to the Insane Asylum. What kind of music do you like to listen to? What kind of alcohol do you like to drink? If you play video games, then what are some of your favorite games?

I listen to everything from Avenged Sevenfold to Tribe Called Quest. No country. I don't always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis. I am also the honorary mayor of Transylvania. I have a 360 and am currently hooked on Madden '08 and Bioshock.

Go away.

Fake edit: April, you will like him as he masturbates to on Ford Mustangs.

You weren't saying that this morning, were you? I know, because Sarcasmo told me what you were mumbling in your sleep.

double fake edit: April, I aim for the cupholder, so it isn't as bad as it sounds. Unless you want to use the cupholder.

offtopic. delete yourself

so how are you good sir? boxers or briefs? Do you scare small children like I do? How much can you benchpress? What do you think of My Chemical Romance?

hi. sarcasmo forgot to introduce the coolest chick on here.

fly, of course, but all the other chicks here are pretty rockin'.

Would you drink what is in the cup holder?

offtopic, have the flaming queen running this place delete you (again)

T-back? I am not familiar with that.

Avenged Sevenfold? :(

What do you hope to accomplish on these boards? Make a new identity for yourself virtually? Seek help for issues? Kill time at your job/home?

Thats a great question for anyone actually. :fly:

Which cupholder are we talking about here? I believe there are different substances in our respective cupholders. Mine is obvious. You just mentioned "going" in yours. There be a myriad of possibilities as to the contents of your cupholder. I'm going to set the dial to "No" on any and all, regardless.

offtopic, have the flaming queen running this place delete you (again)

T-back? I am not familiar with that.

Avenged Sevenfold? :(

What do you hope to accomplish on these boards? Make a new identity for yourself virtually? Seek help for issues? Kill time at your job/home?

I generally hope to divide the board into two halves: the Shabazz half and the wonko half. Then pit those two halves in a battle royale to the death in the desert. Absent that, I just hope to kill a little time.