Please welcome Redrum

Actually, theacoustician and I started it (in '04 I think). Initially we had Dirk and FatBurger signed on to do the front page funnies. FatBurger and theac still post on occasion and Dirk is probably too busy with his Oedipus complex to post.

While in some ways similar to genmay (in that its an offtopic forum), we obviously have our own dynamic here. For some reason, there seems to be a ton more chicks here than normal internet ratios. Odd, I know. Additionally, please pay attention to the ONTOPIC and NEWB thread icons. All ONTOPIC threads must bear some sort of relation to the initial post. All NEWB posts must be either to or about the newb. Any offtopic posts in those types of threads are to be deleted (I try to monitor that as best I can, but often fail).

We also have marklar (finally). It will be used for buying things like titles for people, names, icons, avatars, and other things. FlyMart is slowly being brought online now so that these purchases can be made...

Sounds cool, man.

WAW crossed the street.

Vendetta turned out to be a whackjob.
whackjob how?

im not entirely sane either is he still in nyc? been trying to get a hold of him

he wasn't 'a bad guy i think he liked he said he wanted to take to the yale club a few times

im not high faluting but i regret not doing it

is he still a teacher at nyu