Please welcome punk-roc

punk-roc

Flaccid Member
Mar 13, 2007
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

Please welcome me to the forum and answer any questions that I may have. Thanks!

I honestly have no idea how i ended up here, the title of forum applied a little too literally for me the other night =P

I'm a pharmacist in WA who works nearly 60+ hours a week =P Most of my other spare time is spent playing Texas Hold'em and DnD =P

I could eat tacos every day and never get tired of them...

Jason

I honestly have no idea how i ended up here, the title of forum applied a little too literally for me the other night =P

I'm a pharmacist in WA who works nearly 60+ hours a week =P Most of my other spare time is spent playing Texas Hold'em and DnD =P

I could eat tacos every day and never get tired of them...

Jason

I would make you an admin here if you could find me some amineptine.

Haha, if it were manufactured/approved/legal anymore I'd give it a try. Per amineptine.com some "Uruguayan pharmacies" still carry it.

What kinda Punk Rock you like? Old stuff? New Stuff?

Examples?

I am kinda a Dead Kennedy's, NoFX, Rancid, Blink, Millencolin, SubHumans type of guy myself, as you can tell it is a wide range.

What kinda Punk Rock you like? Old stuff? New Stuff?

Examples?

I am kinda a Dead Kennedy's, NoFX, Rancid, Blink, Millencolin, SubHumans type of guy myself, as you can tell it is a wide range.

I'm actually not a big fan of punkroc, which is kinda why I got my name, like 10 years ago. I would have changed it by now, but people get to you know you by one name and you cant change it.... ever. But i do like Millencolin and NOFX, and some other random punk bands.

Glad to be here, thanks for the warm welcome!

Jason

I'm actually not a big fan of punkroc, which is kinda why I got my name, like 10 years ago. I would have changed it by now, but people get to you know you by one name and you cant change it.... ever. But i do like Millencolin and NOFX, and some other random punk bands.

Glad to be here, thanks for the warm welcome!

Jason

Just for this can someone name rape this guy..

Jason