Please welcome polo

I am out, thank you fly. I will listen to that Garth Brooks song that I always associated with you.

No, I would prefer you stay and post. If you feel that this place sucks, I'm not sorry.

...if tomorrow never comes...

I never said it sucked though? I had an open ended hiatus...

... we may be through, but you'll never hear me complaaaaiiinnn...

not really. i've become more helpful and accepting. whether that's good or not, i don't know.

despite complications, passed another year of my course fine. heading off to the army once i've complete med. and join as a general practice/medical officer. until then i've landed a great job part time which is full of more opportunities than i could ever hope for, i also teach kids about respect, relationships, sex education and love for a local charity. still boring, but just how i like it.

how's yourself? photography still going from strength to strength i hope? how's the family?

tiger woods 06 came out

emot-owned.gif
:lol:

not really. i've become more helpful and accepting. whether that's good or not, i don't know.

despite complications, passed another year of my course fine. heading off to the army once i've complete med. and join as a general practice/medical officer. until then i've landed a great job part time which is full of more opportunities than i could ever hope for, i also teach kids about respect, relationships, sex education and love for a local charity. still boring, but just how i like it.

how's yourself? photography still going from strength to strength i hope? how's the family?

Neat, but who is this directed towards?

When reading this thread I feel like I'm listening in to someone else's conversation I have no business being in.

I was thinking I was inside the head of a schitzo...seemed like one person talking to themself

Let's see, in the past year we've had a boy, bought a new house, got pregnant again, sold said house, and are now working on getting a job in the Pheonix area and will be moving again as soon as Knyte does. It's been busy, but good. The photography has been put on hold due to all the madness and with the new babes and such, but I plan on picking it back up in Arizona.

Last edited:
Let's see, in the past year we've had a boy, bought a new house, got pregnant again, sold said house, and are now working on getting a job in the Pheonix area and will be moving again as soon as Knyte does. It's been busy, but good. The photography has been put on hold due to all the madness and with the new babes and such, but I plan on picking it back up in Arizona.

Awesome! Great to hear things are working out, though you seem very busy. I'm guessing it's a stressful time then?