Please welcome onewhoknows

Oh honey, this is about as close to on topic as I am to walking the runway for fashion week. :lol:

When are you getting married again?

Married to OWK? In my dreams :drool: (On Topic)

chim and I are hoping for 2009 sometime. We need to get into gear. Can you get "certified" for Canuckistan?

Aww :( When I met him last year he seemed like a really really nice guy, he was a total sweetheart to me.

Vendetta hug :heart:

He rubs me the wrong way. He pounces on every opportunity to talk about himself and/or post pics of himself posing and flexing. For years now. Enough already.

chim and I are hoping for 2009 sometime. We need to get into gear. Can you get "certified" for Canuckistan?

I have to look into that... but if I can you know I will :heart:

He rubs me the wrong way. He pounces on every opportunity to talk about himself and/or post pics of himself posing and flexing. For years now. Enough already.

I wish he would rub me the wrong way :drool: His junk rubbed in my kilt once :drool:

On Topic: I wish OWK rubbed me. He never even gave me a hug :(

Shalimar rubs me the wrong way too. He married my girlfriend. Whatever happened to bros before hos?

Granted that was before she was my girlfriend, but still.

since this is probably the last official ontopic introduction thread, it should be allowed to drift.

It's why I have so many cats. :p

Do posts in hello threads still get deleted unless there's a question directed toward the n00b?

In that case... OWK... as a veteran and celebrity of intarwebnet.com forums, what's it like being a n00b all over again???

This may be the last newb thread, so don't worry about it... :D

Don't you people read threads all the way through?

Question: Is it as easy to do weddings in Canada as it is in the USA?

Answer: Unfortunately doing weddings in Canada is not as easy as the USA. In Canada you must establish your new independent church or ministry the way the province wishes before they give you permission to do weddings. This may involve incorporating your church or ministry's name, having a congregation and meeting place and more. The feedback we have from people that finally got authority to do weddings in Canada was that it took a long time and was a real headache. Other aspects of beginning a ministry or church in Canada should not be much of a problem as there is still a little "freedom of religion" left in Canada.