Please welcome onewhoknows

I would. Batman sheets as well. Batman and Superman sheets would be AWESOME.

I'm currently in the Portland area :)

So how far are you living from DM?
If it's ok, what happen to Imma?
Now that you are in the NW mecca for beer, what are some of your favorites?

I had a turbo'ed 2004 R1 and a stock 2006 R6. Both were stolen out of my bike trailer :(

I remember that. :(

Hello and welcome to the forams
Your complimentary jar of mayo is on its way in the mail
Ask nicely and you may be lucky enough to get your driveway sealed
Im not as old as everyone says godammit

sup sup

welcome (back)? weren't you reg'd here years ago?
I don't think I ever was... maybe?
OWK, here's the standard questionnaire we give to all new UF members. I'm surprised no on has posted it yet.

It's called: give oral, receive oral, and butt fuck. From the following list of people who would you do each of the individual three things with?

1)Hillary Clinton
2) Sarah Palin
3) John McCain
1) Receive Oral. I'm sure she feels she has a lot to prove after the whole Bill/Monica debacle.
2) Receive Oral. She has the librarian face you just want to cum-shot all over.
3) Butt fuck. Because he's a bastard and I'd hate fuck the shit out of him.

So how far are you living from DM?
If it's ok, what happen to Imma?
Now that you are in the NW mecca for beer, what are some of your favorites?
Imma and I just grew apart. I'm typically a very motivated and goal-centric person and the four years I was with her, I had become stagnant and gained a lot of weight. Although I felt feelings for her, I had stopped loving myself and I really needed to get away from that. She just didn't have the kind of motivation and drive I needed in a partner. We left on good terms.

For beers, I'm a fan of pale ales like McMenamin's Hammerhead, but I also enjoy stouts like the Terminator. I also like stuff from the Deschutes and Rogue brewery. All good stuff. I haven't had much beer since I've been concentrating on losing weight and getting in shape :)

How old are you? :)

Don't lie. You're even older than me.

So am I, I think, but not by much.

I honestly had no idea Arátoeldar was older than me, I thought he was in his early 20's still :lol: I dunno what planet I've been on the past 5 years.

I'm going to be 33 in December... although I keep saying I'm going to continue celebrating my 26th birthday. Whatever. :fly:

I just can't believe OWK is now living this side of 30, that's weird for me.

hey owk...what inspired you to make the change, btw?

Which change? Getting in shape or leaving LA?

Both were inspired by my realization that I had become one of those mundane everyday people I didn't want to become. I got into a routine and became boring and predictable and worse of all - fat and lazy.

I was wrong, you're 5 months older than me :lol: I thought it was the other way around

It's why I have so many cats. :p

Do posts in hello threads still get deleted unless there's a question directed toward the n00b?

In that case... OWK... as a veteran and celebrity of intarwebnet.com forums, what's it like being a n00b all over again???

Do posts in hello threads still get deleted unless there's a question directed toward the n00b?

In that case... OWK... as a veteran and celebrity of intarwebnet.com forums, what's it like being a n00b all over again???

It's kind of refreshing :p

This may be the last newb thread, so don't worry about it... :D

I honestly had no idea Arátoeldar was older than me, I thought he was in his early 20's still :lol: I dunno what planet I've been on the past 5 years.

I'm going to be 33 in December... although I keep saying I'm going to continue celebrating my 26th birthday. Whatever. :fly:

I just can't believe OWK is now living this side of 30, that's weird for me.

So far as I know Nyx and I are the only ones this side of 40. Al though Droolio is close. :fly:

Hobbits live way longer than humans.

At ~6'2" I am a little tall to be a Hobbit. :fly: