Please welcome onewhoknows

The average age is a little older than Genmay which helps cut down on the stupid spam.
What is the average age? Am I allowed to ask questions? If not, sorry for the last two :(
Yes, our spam is much more intellectual then anything you will find there.

How do you feel about seafood and brussel sprouts?
I enjoy seafood of all variety. I've eaten fresh mussel, clams, shark, abalone, etc. after catching it from scuba diving... I also love salmon, tuna, halibut... mmmm. I made a stirfry last night that included brussel sprouts :)

Now I'm really going to kick your ass. :mad:
:eek:

The Drool/Chikken spam where they define acronyms and abbreviations for half a dozen pages is particularly entertaining.

What is the average age? Am I allowed to ask questions? If not, sorry for the last two :(

I enjoy seafood of all variety. I've eaten fresh mussel, clams, shark, abalone, etc. after catching it from scuba diving... I also love salmon, tuna, halibut... mmmm. I made a stirfry last night that included brussel sprouts :)

:eek:

You can ask questions all you like, they may or may not be deleted for being offtopic :fly:

I would like to know... if you could sleep on Superman sheets, would you?

You can ask questions all you like, they may or may not be deleted for being offtopic :fly:

I would like to know... if you could sleep on Superman sheets, would you?
I would. Batman sheets as well. Batman and Superman sheets would be AWESOME.
Congrats on the weight loss and leaving la-la-land.

Where y'all at now?
I'm currently in the Portland area :)
it'd be younger, but chikken and drool REAAAAAAAAAALLY throw off the number. :fly:

what's your age, owk?
I'm 25.
Correct me, if I'm wrong, but did you/do you have an R1?
I had a turbo'ed 2004 R1 and a stock 2006 R6. Both were stolen out of my bike trailer :(

I'm thinking of getting a 2009 R1 and a 2009 1098 though...

I would. Batman sheets as well. Batman and Superman sheets would be AWESOME.

I'm currently in the Portland area :)

I'm 25.

I had a turbo'ed 2004 R1 and a stock 2006 R6. Both were stolen out of my bike trailer :(

I'm thinking of getting a 2009 R1 and a 2009 1098 though...

Ah, that's right. I was on [m] when you first got the R1, I just couldn't remember if it was you or someone else.

We may be moving within a few miles of my office in a couple of months at which point I'm going to get a used R6 or gixxer to commute on.

I hope you get to ride on the track, any of those is a caged animal on the street :fly:
I didn't spend thousands of dollars on Keith Code's race program for nothing :D. I used to do the occasional AMA/WERA event, but I'll probably find more time soon.
Ah, that's right. I was on [m] when you first got the R1, I just couldn't remember if it was you or someone else.

We may be moving within a few miles of my office in a couple of months at which point I'm going to get a used R6 or gixxer to commute on.
Nice :D
welcome to useles forums. try not to be alarmed at the amount of mayo jokes.
Mayo?
dude, no wai!!!!
welcome :D
what do you do these days, and to whom/what do you do?
Just computer work stuff and MMA/cello when I'm not busy! How've you been?

OWK, here's the standard questionnaire we give to all new UF members. I'm surprised no on has posted it yet.

It's called: give oral, receive oral, and butt fuck. From the following list of people who would you do each of the individual three things with?

1)Hillary Clinton
2) Sarah Palin
3) John McCain