Please welcome Mr. Songplugger

• Thread starter Mr. Songplugger
  • Start date
:lol:

We actually have someone here more worthless than wonko? And who in the fuck checks their referrer logs daily? :gayo:

someone with no life if they are checking their logs every 5 minutes and even went through the effort to sign up just to pm spange

the pic in the "ps help" thread that spange used in his flyer.

don't know the details of the law. spange, why can you use it?

26047ac6d01c2950.jpg

not worth the argument..

now i don't think this guy has done anything wrong. it might be a little anal, but if he wants his work protected, i don't blame him, and if spange did something wrong, he should fix it. the guy asked him nicely, and it's not like he went rambo on spange's ass. he even did it in a pm and didn't call him out on the public board.
but if spange followed the rules regarding copyright and did nothing wrong, well, the guy should accept that. i personally wouldn't mind it being used on a flier...especially one that kicks ass like it does. but it's not my work, either.
so let whomever's right be right.

what's referer?
when someone clicks a link that leads to your site, the traffic logs will indicate where the person was when they clicked the link. in this case the referrer would be the URL of the thread that had the link to the guy's site. the guy saw the entry in his logs, went to that thread, saw his pic used in the flyer, and came here to request it be removed.

when someone clicks a link that leads to your site, the traffic logs will indicate where the person was when they clicked the link. in this case the referrer would be the URL of the thread that had the link to the guy's site. the guy saw the entry in his logs, went to that thread, saw his pic used in the flyer, and came here to request it be removed.

that is about what i would've guessed.. thanks for the clarification nonetheless..

which image was it?