Please welcome MooK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean you like tofu :heart::heart:

Yes, I like tofu a lot. The best tofu I've had is probably in asian cuisine: drunken noodle is okay with tofu, but pad thai w/ peanuts and tofu was amazing. I used to get tofu in chinese vegetables, but chinese food has taken a far backseat.

I don't take supplements, but I should (like every other person in the world) take a vitamin every day. I've yet to suffer from anemia and I doubt I have any real deficiencies. Most food products NOW carry enough vitamins (especially these newer meat alternatives) anyway.

I'd rather not be eaten, b_sinning. So, I'll skip that flight kkthx.

Yes, I like tofu a lot. The best tofu I've had is probably in asian cuisine: drunken noodle is okay with tofu, but pad thai w/ peanuts and tofu was amazing. I used to get tofu in chinese vegetables, but chinese food has taken a far backseat.

I don't take supplements, but I should (like every other person in the world) take a vitamin every day. I've yet to suffer from anemia and I doubt I have any real deficiencies. Most food products NOW carry enough vitamins (especially these newer meat alternatives) anyway.

I'd rather not be eaten, b_sinning. So, I'll skip that flight kkthx.

:drool:

You dont know what youre missing:drool:

Grilled_Steak.jpg

I was brought up to be a vegetarian. My mother was one, untill she became iron deficient. I usually tell the story I don't remember, where my mother tried to get me to eat a hamburger and I spit it out. It actually makes more sense in this context when I take the time to explain it.

Anyway, they make vegetarian bacon (morningstar farms) so I'm good with that. Also, even if I did eat meat, being Jewish, I would probably take that ONE rule to heart and not eat filthy pigs.

Wow. What's so filthy about pigs? Vegetarian bacon is not the same. I do respect your right to choose, but I am curious about your decision. I hope you don't mind me asking.

I can understand the whole dirty pig argument but they are so damn tasty.

Also the hippies that deal tofu are usually very smelly and nasty.

All animals, particularly animals bred for food, are fucking filthy. I can't think of a single exception to this.

They eat, and root, in shit.

So did Hitler.

When you eat a pig, you're eating Hitler.

Take THAT Nazis!

Hitler was a vegetarian.

Also, this thread was most unexpectedly Godwin'd.

=P

There's this whole Judaist thing about pigs and how we're not supposed to eat them because they're filthy. It's often related to the reasons described earlier in this thread. I'm really not one for religion, so in the event that I had never known vegetarianism, I couldn't say I wouldn't eat pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.