Please welcome MooK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think I'd be terribly interested in a pancake based religion, I'm fairly agnostic with a semi-judaist background. I'm not entirely convinced a higher power exists, but I do not entirely deny it's existence. In addition that, I was brought up to be a good Jewish kid, that didn't turn out so well - but I still keep some of the values at heart.

So what if it's a pancake based religion run by a jew? IBWIP, our great reverend, is in fact a jew. I keep trying to stuff him in the oven, but he won't fit.

in a fight in the water, who wins? bear or shark?

That's not really a fair argument cause the shark will win in its natural habitat and the bear will win in its. Sharks are not as cool as bears though. Bears are cuter.

I make a mean breakfast, especially the notorius Jamaican Omelette... which is basically a havarti (rennet, if you're a meat eater; otherwise montery jack) omelette, with tender hashbrowns, toast and Jamaican Ketchup.

I tried to add this to my multi-quote but it didn't work out. Breakfast potatoes are a thing of greatness. What is Jamaican Ketchup? What's with all the Jamaican food anyway? You're from Michigan!!! It's like cold there and stuff. Jamaica is warmer.

So what if it's a pancake based religion run by a jew? IBWIP, our great reverend, is in fact a jew. I keep trying to stuff him in the oven, but he won't fit.

That's not really a fair argument cause the shark will win in its natural habitat and the bear will win in its. Sharks are not as cool as bears though. Bears are cuter.

bear are good swimmers though

I tried to add this to my multi-quote but it didn't work out. Breakfast potatoes are a thing of greatness. What is Jamaican Ketchup? What's with all the Jamaican food anyway? You're from Michigan!!! It's like cold there and stuff. Jamaica is warmer.

I'm from michigan. I was also a 313->248er. Jamaican Ketchup is a very sweet ketchup that doesn't taste like ketchup (or canadian catsup) at all. I went to Jamaica once. They had this kind of food, called Ital (because I'm a vegetarian) and it's 100% vegan (bleh.) It's really good, though, kind of like a Jamaican version of the etheopian vegan food.

Hai plot.

Why are you a vegetarian? Is it a health choice or do you feel bad for all the fuzzy animals?

edit: Just so you are prepared, this is a bacon obsessed forum and therefore you may have some problems. Live pigs are cool, but dead ones are friggin delicious.

Last edited:
bacon.jpg

troof

Why are you a vegetarian? Is it a health choice or do you feel bad for all the fuzzy animals?

edit: Just so you are prepared, this is a bacon obsessed forum and therefore you may have some problems. Live pigs are cool, but dead ones are friggin delicious.

I was brought up to be a vegetarian. My mother was one, untill she became iron deficient. I usually tell the story I don't remember, where my mother tried to get me to eat a hamburger and I spit it out. It actually makes more sense in this context when I take the time to explain it.

Anyway, they make vegetarian bacon (morningstar farms) so I'm good with that. Also, even if I did eat meat, being Jewish, I would probably take that ONE rule to heart and not eat filthy pigs.

I was brought up to be a vegetarian. My mother was one, untill she became iron deficient. I usually tell the story I don't remember, where my mother tried to get me to eat a hamburger and I spit it out. It actually makes more sense in this context when I take the time to explain it.

Anyway, they make vegetarian bacon (morningstar farms) so I'm good with that. Also, even if I did eat meat, being Jewish, I would probably take that ONE rule to heart and not eat filthy pigs.

animals are animals...imo, it's splitting hairs...I have no problem with other people's preferences though

Does that mean you like tofu :heart::heart:

Do you take vitamin supplements to make sure you don't become anemic?

Just means more meat for the rest of us carnivores.

Plus it means you get the seat next to me if I ever have to fly over the Andes with a rugby team.

Status
Not open for further replies.