Not open for further replies.

MooK

Flaccid Member
Aug 5, 2008
Michigan
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Holy shit.

Not a bot.

I'm STUNNED

I'm not entirely sure I would feel comfortable (I guess I am PG =() proving my lack of mechanics, but I can assure you I am mostly (hopefully) not controlled by or built of machines... yet.

polo said:
parental guidance - marry this man!!

Well... I like cute intelligent womens and cliche walks on the beach. =P

I'm not entirely sure I would feel comfortable (I guess I am PG =() proving my lack of mechanics, but I can assure you I am mostly (hopefully) not controlled by or built of machines... yet.

Well... I like cute intelligent womens and cliche walks on the beach/forest/etc. in your region. =P

Noo, I tried to edit.. but then I quoted myself. Please delete my m-m-m-ultiposts. Also, thank you for the welcome, Arátoeldar.

Well... I like cute intelligent womens and cliche walks on the beach. =P

I have a friend who is so trite that he actually does enjoy walks on the beach - takes all his dates there.

Fair play to him - the beach is where dirt meets water, or knowing the atlantic coast of ireland, it's covered in those rocks that make a showerhead out of your feet.

I have a friend who is so trite that he actually does enjoy walks on the beach - takes all his dates there.

Fair play to him - the beach is where dirt meets water, or knowing the atlantic coast of ireland, it's covered in those rocks that make a showerhead out of your feet.

I think I'd more enjoy lying under a bright starlit night with my date and/or S/O. Actually, the outro of Layla, which is currently stuck in my head, comes to mind at this point.

I think I'd more enjoy lying under a bright starlit night with my date and/or S/O. Actually, the outro of Layla, which is currently stuck in my head, comes to mind at this point.

i buy one of those 3 litre plastic bottles of cider, drink a litre of it and fill it back up to the top with concentrate orange.

then we share that all night.

hiya there. give us something interesting. eileen and kiwi are good at asking random weird questions to get the newbies unsettled right in, but i am not waiting for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.