Please welcome Jas101

i will collect found booty and take pics.

almost forgot>
got some terrible news last week.
ended up having to dig a hole in the garden.
when filling in said hole with shovel we heard a 'thunk', wife screamed because she thought we dug up a 'potatoe masher' hand grenade.

turned out to be a 'weck thermometre' which is used to monitor the water when boiling conserve pots of food.

looked fucking scary though. its hanging in the kitchen now near the slaughter hooks we found when renovating the kitchen (formely a pig sty).

in for pics!

for dbzeag of course... :shifty:

:heart:

But yes. I expect a PM filled with pics of your floppy bits in my inbox quickly.

:heart:

I was in Leeds a couple of years ago hanging with the Leeds boys for a meet. I would love to go back.

Where are you in Germany? My Norwegian exchange student lives and goes to school in Hiddelburg (worst spelling ever). We have a development center in Minden for my work, ABB.

you called me a nazi earlier in the thread, you insensitive clod :fly:

BAN HER! :fly:

New guy: Besides the U.K. and Germany, what were the other 2 countries in which you have lived? What is your other fluent language besides English and (I'm assuming) German?

Oh, and bienvenidos a UF!

BAN HER! :fly:

New guy: Besides the U.K. and Germany, what were the other 2 countries in which you have lived? What is your other fluent language besides English and (I'm assuming) German?

Oh, and bienvenidos a UF!

my german is iffy to say the least.

im fluent in dutch and portuguese.