Please welcome Gina

I skipped to page nine and didn't read any of the other pages, but given that the thread is not locked made it this far I'm assuming you are a real person. Welcome!

Ooo I liked that. It had a very pleasing quality to it.

Look at this one. It's orgasm for the ears and eyes. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJNAZtssXWs

omg... the music is good... but jets...:eek: i've always wanted to ride in one, looks... so... amazing

during the summer i got a chance to ride in a small prop plane and the guy let me take the wheel. such an amazing feeling.

and i'm not a big fan of the classical music. most of the time it just feels so mechanical to me.

I liked that first one better. :)

It's ummm Saint Saens (SAY sawnse) Le Carnaval des Animaux. It's a ballet actually. The second is the prelude to Carmen, it's opera, the entire genre is a bit of an acquired taste I guess.

I was going to link some more popular music but so far everythig youve posted has no vocals so I wasnt sure.

and i'm not a big fan of the classical music. most of the time it just feels so mechanical to me.
Classical music has a different set of artistic criteria than most people are used to looking for, jazz to me sounds like random shit in a random order but I guess some people actually like it. Not to mention the performance has more to do with how 'good' it is than the composer/work.

Classical music has a different set of artistic criteria than most people are used to looking for, jazz to me sounds like random shit in a random order but I guess some people actually like it. Not to mention the performance has more to do with how 'good' it is than the composer/work.

i see classical music more as a science than an art. to me it seems as though they strive for perfection, but that isn't what art is about... i don't really feel any thing when i listen to it, though there are exceptions.

there's a song i want to post but i don't see it on youtube. i may have to up it tommorow.
but here is one of his other songs,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6aVtV1TmoU

I like a lot of this music being posted. The reason I don't post much music that has vocals is because I never fully understand the vocals. Some I like because the voices are like music too even if I don't understand them completely.

A few online friends have. They think I've turned my back on deaf culture.

When you imagined being able to hear, and then actually hearing, was it anything like you imagined? Can you even imagine being able to hear, I dunno?

This is about the only implant I find more interesting than implants. :fly: